Chapter 43: Queenstown, NZ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The 10-hour flight has finally come to an end. It was a nice and comfortable flight. In the plane, I mostly slept because of tiredness.

I woke up a few times too. Had my brunch and then work on some songs. Watch movies and get entertained on the plane.

Our flight was around 5 in the morning actually with Seoul's time zone. It was like when I'm in Seoul, it's 5 am, Wednesday and then I reached New Zealand, it was 11:40 am, Wednesday.

Ugh, I hate to explain the changes of time zone but I guess you, readers could understand what I meant with time zone changes. It's not the same in Seoul and New Zealand.

We arrived at Christchurch around 11:40 in the morning (New Zealand's time zone) after landing in Auckland for a few minutes.

Anyway, after we landed and had our luggage and things with us, of course, the production crew needs to work immediately.

We went straight to a place where we can rent vehicles which is BRITZ RV (Recreational Vehicle) Rental. We rented, I mean, I rented but it was paid by the management.

Alright, so for me, I got a Hyundai SUV that can fit in 7 people. Because at the end of this show, BTS, TXT, and I will gather together and we would probably use the car and not the campervan.

Like BTS and TXT, they have to rent a campervan because they have many members and where would they sleep if they are camping? Well, there are tents but it's nice to sleep in the campervan too.

We reached the rental place a few minutes later. I was the one who will need to talk to the women at the desk. I am the main cast together with BTS and TXT. So, it's all gonna be me, BTS and TXT.

"Good morning." I greeted the woman behind the desk with a warm smile.

"Good morning, Miss. Can I help you?" she asked me politely.

"Yes. I would like to rent an SUV. I am driving." I told her.

"Sure. Would you please fill in this form and can I have your ID or passport and also international driving license?" she said while giving me a form to be filled in.

"Alright. A minute." I replied as I took my passport and international driving license and gave it to the woman.

I just got my international driving license a few months ago. The license will allow me to drive anywhere in the world as long as I bring my driving license with me.

"Thank you." she thanked me as she took my passport and driving license.

"You're welcome," I replied softly.

"Yah, they are polite and friendly," I said towards the camera while I was filling the form that was given just now.

"I wished their politeness is everywhere in this world," I added.

"But that would be a perfect world, isn't it?" I questioned.

"We're in a world that is not perfect. What do you expect?" I sighed.

"WAIT. WHERE IS MY LUGGAGE?!" I said in a panic tone after a few seconds of silence.

"IT'S HERE," Jae-Hyuk replied with a loud voice. I smiled.

"Thank you, my manager. I just realize that I didn't have my luggage with me." I cupped my face.

"You are a forgetful these days," Jae-Hyuk said.