Chapter 67: Pills & Potions [15+]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝? ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A/n: This chapter really contains mature content. Please, if you're 15 and below, please ready your mind and please, this is just a fanfic and not real, okay? 

Jae-Hyuk rang Mia's phone number on and on. Hoping that she will answer her phone. It's the fifth time Jae-Hyuk called Mia but she didn't answer. 

He finally decides to go to her apartment. It's Sunday and he's pretty sure Mia is at home. He called Mia because there's a meeting for the SIWA (Seoul International Women Association).

He went to Mia's apartment with the other bodyguards. It wasn't long before Jae-Hyuk reached Mia's apartment, Hannam The Hill. 

When Jae-Hyuk and the other bodyguards were standing in front of Mia's apartment door, he saw Jimin was outside their apartment. 

BTS, Mia, and TXT's apartments aren't far from each other. Plus, not all the apartment has their residence. Most of them are vacant.

"Oh, hyung! Annyeong." Jimin waved friendly towards Jae-Hyuk. 

"Annyeong!" Jae-Hyuk replied with a smile. 

"I didn't saw Mia coming out of her apartment for days already. Or maybe I just didn't meet her when she got out." Jimin said. 

"Ah, I was going to ask you too. She didn't go out?" Jae-Hyuk asked while ringing Mia's apartment door. 

"As for me, I never saw her get out of her apartment. I don't know the other boys." Jimin asked. 

"That's weird," Jae-Hyuk said. 

He rang and rang Mia's apartment bell. Mia isn't this kind of person who lets the doorbell ring for minutes. She's the type who will straight away open the door or will shout from the inside. 

"She's not opening the door," Jae-Hyuk said before keying in the password for Mia's apartment. 

A beep sound was heard as soon as the door unlocked. 

"Mia!" Jae-Hyuk called for Mia. 

As soon as they stepped in, they saw the house was in a mess. Jae-Hyuk was shocked. His bodyguards were shocked too.

"Search the house!" Jae-Hyuk immediately instructed his bodyguards. 

Jae-Hyuk and his bodyguards searched around Mia's apartment. Jae-Hyuk eventually found Mia in her bedroom. Zoe was sleeping beside her on the bed.

"Mia?" Jae-Hyuk called Mia.

There was no response from Mia. Jae-Hyuk approached Mia. She was pale. As if she was dead. 

"I-It can't be," Jae-Hyuk mumbled. 

"Mia! Mia wake up!" Jae-Hyuk shakes Mia's body.

There was still no response. Jae-Hyuk checked Mia's pulse on her wrist. It was very weak. 

"Fuck!" Jae-Hyuk cursed before he scooped Mia's body and carried her. 

As soon as Jae-Hyuk met the bodyguards in the living room, he asked some of them to search any pills anywhere. Jimin who was there also shocked to see Mia unconscious. 

"J-Jimin, could you please just take care of Zoe? Mia is dying." Jae-Hyuk said while carrying Mia to the elevator. 

"Just go! Be quick! I'll settle the rest!" Jimin said.