Chapter 55: Negativity to Positivity

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[The Next Day

After last night's meeting with Bang-PD, we eventually agreed that I would move to another apartment. It's nearer to BTS and TXT. I'm actually quite worried that my fans could hurt BTS or TXT.

I actually didn't agree on the decision firstly. But then, Bang-PD explained to me why I should move nearer to BTS and TXT.

Near BTS and TXT's apartment block, the security is stricter and it's safer for artists. Even though the residential at Hannam The Hill are famous of a tight security, it doesn't mean it's really safe.

Like now? Even sasaengs can break in. BTS' and TXT's apartments are more expensive but the security system are safer and more secured. That's what Bang-PD told me. So, I eventually agreed on the idea.

When I was brought to the new apartment where I'm going to move in soon, it was very plain and Jae-Hyuk told me that if I want to do some renovations, I can.

Of course, I did. I told Jae-Hyuk that I want a really simple kitchen. I wanted my main bedroom colored with pastel peach color. More like beige like that.

The apartment has four rooms. One main bedroom where I'm going to sleep. Another guest bedroom. Another two rooms that I don't know what do to with and I'm going to make it empty for the meantime.

Jae-Hyuk, Bang-PD and I had already discussed that I'm going to leave all my furniture that is in my old apartment. Some of it will be donated to those who needs it.

I'm participating in donating clothes, books and other things to people who needs and wants it. The program is under Seoul Women's Association.

So, for now, I'm just packing up the clothes and my things that are really important to me. I packed it up in a box neatly.

In my new apartment, I will start buying new furnitures tomorrow. I'll go out and buy furnitures for my new apartment. Well, I'm glad.

I never cleaned my house like wholly. It's my first time I take out everything and clean up everything. My closet, drawers, and all those racks.

I have hundreds of clothes and things to donate. I have a lot of books that I had already read and ready to donate it.

I put all the fan letter that I get in a box and I wouldn't throw it away. Until today, I am still allowed to receive fan letters and gifts from fans.

There were a few times that the fans gave me phones, customed made Airpods, phone cases, headphones and of course, many other things. It was so generous of them that I actually keep everything with me.

I have a few boxes that I kept everything what my fans gave me. I have a few iPhones that I got from fans and I didn't use it yet. The Airpods, yeah, I use some.

I never give away fan's gift to anyone. I just keep it or put it on the table. I won't give it to anyone. So, until today, I still keep everything with me.

I always think that one day, when one day in the future, I will open the box and remember the day I met my fans who gave me those gifts and remember how loyal and generous they were.

While I was cleaning up my things, I heard a knock at the door. I turned and saw Jae-Hyuk standing at the door frame.

"Mwo?" I asked him.

"You need to clean up your fridge. Groceries that you still want." Jae-Hyuk said.

"Ah~ alright. I'll be there in a second." I mumbled as I slowly stood up from sitting on the floor.

I walked to the kitchen. The other staffs were cleaning the house. Sweeping and mopping the floor. Cleaning the windows and other things. Bang-PD told Jae-Hyuk that it's better to rent out this apartment.

But Bang-PD told Jae-Hyuk to ask me first if I agree. Of course, I agreed to it. The suggestion wasn't bad at all. It's better to rent out this apartment than to just let it vacant.

While I was cleaning up the fridge, I heard a group of boy's voices from the door.

"Mia!" I heard Jimin's voice calling.

I walked to sink and washed my hands.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I replied.

"Mia~," I heard Jhope's voice.

"Nae~," I replied and walked out of the kitchen and saw Jin, Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook in the living room.

"Mia!" they said.

They approached me and hugged me. I hugged them back.

"How is your arm? How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"I'm doing fine. My arm is healing. I'm fine." I replied.

"Ah, we were so worried about you." Seokjin said. I smiled and patted his back.

"I am doing fine. Don't worry. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We thought that it would be great if we come to help." Jimin said. I sighed as I put my hands on my waist.

"Yah, you guys could've spent your time in the dorm and rest." I said.

"We've spent like that for a month, Mia." Jhope replied. I chuckled and shook my head.

"TXT is at your new home. Helping out with the painting." Jae-Hyuk said.

"Mwo? Yah, why are you guys so helpful today?" I laughed.

"We are helpful! What are you saying?" Seokjin scoffed. We laughed.

"Alright then. If you really want to help." I mumbled.

I asked them just wipe the mirrors with the other staffs. Clean the furniture. I have a lot of used, worn out clothes that can be used to wipe things. So, they did it. It was getting merrier in the house.

The production crew was also busy recording everyone. I didn't expect the TXT members would help to paint at my new house.

It will take maybe three days to finish with the painting. But maybe with TXT and other staffs help, it may be less than three days. Good thing that they are around too.