Chapter 73: Dreams Come True

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ ˢᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵐᵉ ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Just last night, I was thinking when will BTS, TXT, and I have a video shooting together for the Hyundai commercial.

Unexpectedly this morning, Jae-Hyuk contacted me as early as 6 am and told me that tomorrow, I'll be having a photoshoot and video shoot together with BTS and TXT.

It was sudden for me. I thought my album photoshoot hasn't finished yet. Jae-Hyuk then added that my photoshoot for my main album will be postponed and continued next week.

This is sudden news for me. How am I going to meet BTS face to face tomorrow? I don't think I would breathe comfortably.

I also received a text from dad this morning. He told me that mom's surgery to take out the tumor from her breast are confirmed to be next month.

Due to the Covid-19 spreading all through the world, I couldn't come back to Malaysia. Malaysia doesn't accept people from other countries to come to Malaysia.

Plus, dad assured me that they will be okay and so that I'll take care of myself here in Seoul and continue with my work.

So, eventually, I canceled my plans to go back to Malaysia. Of course, I'm still worried. That's major surgery and it's not easy to do.

Both of mom's breast will be removed. That's to prevent anymore tumor in her breast. That the best way to prevent breast cancer.

Mom will also take chemotherapy to kill the cancer cells that are already in her body. It'll take up to three months.

Mom is officially a cancer patient. She is taking medication for cancer and will start to take treatment after the surgery.

I promised dad that I will bank some money into his account but he told me to not do it. He said that I should just keep it because they are fine.

I frequently tell dad that I can support them financially but dad stopped me and always say that I should just keep it for myself.

Eventually, I gave up. They will use their savings from their banks. I wanted to help but dad stopped me. I can't do anything anymore.

I just pray that the surgery will be going well and mom will be fine and will be healthy as usual again.

"Mia!" I heard someone's voice while I was walking through the corridor to my music studio.

I turned back and saw Soobin.

"Annyeong. Wae?" I asked him.

"Have you received the news?" he asked.

"What news?" I asked him.

"That we're going to do a commercial shooting tomorrow." He said.

"Ah~, nae. I've known it." I said.

"It was sudden, isn't it?" he asked. I nodded.

"Nae. I was surprised too." I told him.

"BTS had to come back from their reality show earlier and then continue later in the weekend," Soobin said.

"Come back from where?" I asked him.

"You know that BTS is filming their BTS in The Soop, right?" Soobin said.

"Oooo, yeah. So, they just came back from the soop?" I asked. Soobin nodded.

"They must've been tired and sad that they need to come back earlier," I said.