Bozanna

"No. I'm serious." Leon told Nita.

"It's your problem though, I told you not to take the lift before." she teased.

"K. Hey where are we going now?" 

"We are now at the 1st floor of Junior Quarters. Which class are you in?"

"I dunno. Why do you ask me?"

"Aren't you supposed to know? Mr Max (the headmaster) should've sent you through Brawl Mail!"

"What? I didn't check!"

"I can't help you. Hey Penny. Bye Leon, gotta go!" She waves to a brawler who has the same height.

"Hi Nita, did you have a wonderful summer holiday? In this summer, I saw a pirate robot in an abandoned pirate ship. His name is Darryl, and we became good friends! How about you?" Penny asked.

"Just farm, and help Grandma'am to do the chores. So boring..... Also," Nita pointed at Leon, "This is my brother, Leon, he's 12 years old now."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Penny shaked hands with Leon.

Leon nodded and smiled, then he saw Penny and Nita went away together. 

"Hey hello fella, are you having problems finding you class? I'm Colt, Form 4 Student Council Secretary. I have the class list for every class." a big guy with red hair said.

"Yeah. My name is Leon. May you help me check please?"

"Leon What? What you last name?"

"Oh I don't have a last name. My dad died before and I don't have a last name."

"A student named Nita had the same experience as you. Poor you. Anyway, I checked and you are in Class 1A. Your class teacher is Mr Bozanna. Hey go there," pointing at a classroom. "There, Mr Bozanna is waiting for you."

Leon said thanks and went to that classroom.

Leon stepped in. A tall dude wearing an eagle hat was there. Also classmates were there. Serveral of them are even standing next to the whiteboard.

"Hey student, why didn't you knock the door before you came in? You wanna be given detention?" the dude scolded Leon.

"Nonono, sorry." Loen was scared.

"You better sit down quietly and don't talk, or else you will stand with these naughty students." he pointed to those students who are standing next to the whiteboard.

The eagle dude did the attendance and said," Michael and Carl are absent. Or perhaps they are late." Suddenly, a robot who holds a pickaxe appeared at the door, "sorry Mister, I'm late because I need to help mining with my grandpa (Dynamike, he's a chef in the school).

"Stop giving excuses. Stand here." He told the robot, and also pointing to the students who are sanding next to the whiteboard.

"Ok. I will introduce myself, I am Mr Bozanna. People call be Bo, I think it's ok and I won't give you detention because of that. I won't. I will be your Spirit teacher. Don't know what's spirits? I'll teach you later. Now I'll distribute the timetable of your lessons.

Leon looked at the timetable. First lesson today, Spirits Lesson. The last lesson is Cooking: Baking lesson, and the teacher is Ms. Piper, a baker plus sharpshooter (someone call it Sniper). 

"OK let's start the lesson. There are three kinds of Spirits, Fire, Ice and Heal..... (blahblahblah)..."

"Teacher, why do you believe in those spirits?" Leon shouted out.

"Why are you screaming without raising your hand?" that teacher shouted loudly. "STAND OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM AND I'M GIVING YOU A DETENTION TODAY AT 4:00 PM AND YOU MUST COME TO THE DETENTION ROOM OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE DETENTION FOR 5 DAYS AND STAND OUTSIDE THE OFFICE FOR 5 DAYS!!!"

Leon went out the classroom. He stood outside and he saw someone panting.

"Hey is this the 1A Classroom? I'm Michael." Leon remembered that Mr Bozanna mentioned his name before. 

"You're in trouble. Mr Bozanna is really angry now. Also, yes this is 1A classroom."

That guy was sweating and said, "Thank you."

Michael went in and Leon heard Mr Bozanna screaming, "YOU, YOU, WHY ARE YOU LATE? TRIED STAYING AFTER SCHOOL FOR DETENTION BEFORE? WANNA TRY? YOU BETTER SIT DOWN AND DON'T TALK."

After the lesson, students came out. A girl told Leon, "You are so lucky. Bo was screaming and shouting during the whole lesson. He told us to copy the rules in the lesson. Wow the lesson is so boring, and we can't talk. By the way, nice to meet you, I'm Jessie."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leon."

*******************************

After Ms Piper's lesson, he saw Nita waiting out of the classroom. Nita asked, "How was your first day at school? Is it fun? Do you like it?"

"Nah I need to go to the detention room now."

"Hey you too? I need to go there too."

They went to the detention room, Mr Bo was waiting for them. There were more than 400 people, they knew it when they fill in the detention attendance form.

Mr Bo shouted, "Silence! Now I'm going to call your parents. I'll call your names in order, and you tell me your parent's phone number. Penny Albans."

"Yeah Penny too. Not only me." Nita said.

After 2 hours, only Nita, Leon were not called. The others who stayed were only talking to others, some crying, some sobbing. Bo shouted, "Leon."

Leon went there, Bo demanded, "Give me your parent's phone number, kid."

Leon said, "I don't have a parent."

Bo instructed, "GIVE ME"

"Sir, I really don't have a parent.

"Where do you live in?"

"A hut next to the Ario Meadows."

Bo was shocked. He lived there before too. 

He thinks Leon was his son. "Hey kid, you live with your grandma?"

"Yes."

Bo is sure that Leon was his son.

"Son, I'm your father."

 The truth will be revealed in the next chapter, be sure to read the next chapter!!!