Mr P's True Identity

This chapter, the main char is not Leon.

(Three days later)

"Mr P decided to come to our meeting, so I have a plan. So Mr Frank, please hide behind the door and when Mr P comes, you stun him with your super. So then I will unzip the zipper and reveal his true identity. Good?" Mr Max said.

"But Sir, I am too tall and big, I'm even taller than the door." Mr Frank said.

"Then... Mr Bozanna, please equip your second star power, Snare a Bear, so later you hide behind the door and stun him when he comes in. Thank you."

"Ok." said Mr Bozanna

**********************************

"Hello, Mr P welcome back and please sit there," he pointed to a chair.

Mr P walked into the room and Bo's mines were activated. Mr P was stunned and couldn't move.

Mr P lied still on the ground.

"Oh dear, the floor is broken, but anyway I will reveal his identity first." He unzipped the zipper and said, "It's Gene, and newest brawler. I think he wants to teach before becoming a brawler, poor Gene." He pointed to the nurse, Mrs Pamela Junker, "please take Gene to the hospital and take care of him." Mrs Junker nodded and took Gene out of the room."

**********************************

"Mr Max, we found a few letters in the school!" a student rushed into the room, and fell down on the floor.

"Give me," Mr Max said." The student gave him the papers and Max read the words out."

"Dear Mr Max,

We're the Bot Community. We demand you to surrender and hand in all weapons.  You and your staff shall work under our control. If you refuse to surrender, 5 waves of disasters shall happen in your school. We will also destroy your school and take over using force. Remember your weakness is our strength. We will not give up until you surrender.

Sincerely,

the BOTS"

"The school is not safe now, we should tell the students to be careful." Mr Max said.