First Wave (Part 2)

This Part Spike will be the main char

Spike was sitting in robot, controlling it. He have never controlled a robot before. 

The lightning came, followed by a loud, deafening storm sound. There were announcements telling the brawlers to turn on BWSM (Bad Weather Safety Mode). 

Spike was not sure which button he should press, in order to activate the BSWM mode. So he read the manual. He was confused by the colors. He thought,"

There are four blue buttons. Cobalt blue, sky blue, light blue and ocean blue , according to the manual, but I can't distinguish which is which. Arrrrr...

Ok let's see. The one we need to press is cobalt blue. Let me try press this one, hope this is the right one." He pressed a blue button and waited.

"Robot shutting down." Spike pressed the wrong button!  He thought, " Oh no, I pressed the wrong one." He tried to press other buttons, but that was useless.

He tried to open the door, but it was locked. It can only be opened by pressing the orange button.

"Oh no, I am going to die!" He thought, but after that he saw a purplish button next to the door, he thought," Why not try pressing it, I might get out of here." He pressed that button.

The robot seems to be turned back on, Spike was delighted. He sat down and had a cactus drink, but after he heard," Self destruction mode activated, self destruction starts in 30 seconds." Spike dropped his drink to the ground, water splashed. Spike was frightened, he was afraid he might die. He threw spikes at a piece of glass, hoping it would break so that he could go out.

"Self destruction starts in 15 seconds."

"Self destruction starts in 10, 9, 8"

The glass didn't break. Spike was hopeless.

"3, 2, 1"

Spike was scared and punched the glass with his spiky fist. The glass broke and he managed to crawl out.

The robot self-destructed and fell to the ground in pieces right after Spike got out.