Truth: Leon's Dad

"Sir, what's wrong with your brain?" Leon was puzzled.

"I'm serious. Yes, I'm really your father. I bought this hood for you. I remember. I know you might not believe me. Hey, where's your sis?"

"She's there," pointing at Nita. "Hey, Nita, come!"

Leon told her that Bo was their father. Nita said, "But Grandma'am said you were dead!"

"Actually I wasn't dead. People thought I died. The truth is that I was seriously injured in a car accident and stayed in the school hospital for 5 months. My brain was hurt and I cannot remember anything, I don't remember how to get back home, so after I was discharged from the hospital, I began to live in the Teacher's Quarters."  Bo said. "I'm sorry."

Leon and Nita left the Detention Room after that. They went home and told Grandma'am about Bo and Grandma'am was surprised. Grandma'am also couldn't believe this. She was too shocked and she was found dead in the garden next morning. (Sorry I have no ideas what to write in this part, so I added this 😅)

The siblings went to school next morning, Leon didn't take the lift again and walked up the stairs. "What's your first lesson today?" Nita asked.

"We're learning Brawl Ball Lesson, and the teacher is Mr Mortis." 

"Mr Mortis oh, he scares students by saying, "Your soul is mine!!!" and he lives with his bats in Mortis' Mortuary at the east of the park. Be careful and do not touch his bats."

"Bats are lovely creatures, they are really cute, yes, and they love people, they (blahblahblah)..."

Suddenly, rain was pouring heavily outside. Everyone panicked when they heard the loud and deafening thunder sound.

They hear announcements during the storm, "This is a code red alert. All students and teachers in Brawl School must stay indoors now. All outdoor activities are cancelled. The school doors will be locked after 15 minutes. All theme park visitors must leave the park immediately or stay in your room in the Snowy Hotel. Stay indoors until we notify you that you can leave your room."