Gene's Betrayal

Two days later

Gene was discharged from the hospital. He was really furious. He hates school so much and he decided to have a walk outside the school.

"Hey kid," an enormous robot appeared in front of him, "Do you hate school?"

Gene nodded.

The robot had a warm voice and it seems there's a man inside the robot, controlling it. "Yeah good, I hate school too, I was expelled from school before, and I hated it since then. I know what you feel, and I felt the same seven years ago." He paused. "You're sure you don't want to join me?"

Gene nodded.

The robot said, "If you join me, I will give you a house full of gold, and also a cute Shiba," "If you like, I can teach you how to make fatal poison and magic, magic that can put a stopper in death."

Gene shook his head, which means he doesn't want to join the robot's force.

"Not interested, eh?" the robot said, "I will give you another voice and you can speak normally like other brawlers, interested?"

A normal voice was the thing Gene wanted in years, he couldn't talk to anyone in this park or in this planet with his language. No one understands him, when he wanted to say something, he could only write on paper or the floor, and he thinks it's inconvenient. 

Gene nodded.

The robot said, "Good! Now we'll go to our base and plan for the first wave of attack."