CHAPTER 2

*JIELO POINTS OF VIEW*

I'm a new student in this private school. Surrounded by cool, rich, good-looking, famous, etc. students.

I'm sitting behind a girl that has similarities to me, nerdy girl, shy-type. She doesn't talk that much but it doesn't make her creepy or weird. she's simple yet attractive, for me.

"Oh shoot!! I left it on my table! Jeez! how careless of me." She said softly.

~I like her voice, she's kinda cute.

-Hey? Seems like you forgot to bring your colored papers, have you? I said.
Crap!! It's my first time talking to a girl confidently. Do I feel comfortable with her?
Because... Every time I face girls, I can't talk to them well, but her, I didn't feel that I'm shy at all.

"Uhm, y-yeah I forgot." She said it shyly

~I was right, she's a shy type. I want to know her more.

-You're in a hurry, that's why? Uhm my name is Jielo by the way.
The first time I introduced my name to a girl.

"Oh, hi?"
Finally, she faced me. Omg!! Her eyes are pretty.

"No need to tell you my name 'cause I'm rare in here, the one and only trash on the campus. Anyway, you aren't f-familiar, ah new?" She said.

-Uhh yes, I am. By the way, here, a colored paper.
After she accepted the colored papers she stared at me weirdly. Gush! Is there a black hole in my face?

-Uhm, helloOo?? Is there something wrong with my face? I asked her.

"Oh, crap! Uh no no sorry. B-by the way thank you for this hehe :D" And then, she faced her desk.

-Haha, you're welcome...

~you are cute when you smile. I whispered

"Did you said something? Sorry, your voice is too low, can't hear it." She looks at me half with a one-eye.

-O-oh, no need to apologize and I didn't say somethin-- I didn't finish it because our professor came back.

*SOMEONE POINTS OF VIEW*

I don't know who's this cute guy. Is he new in this school? He's kinda cute, I want him to be my friend.
'Cause I think I am the only one who has no frien-- oh! I'm not the only one, because there's a nerdy-girl in here who always gets bully, has no group of friends also and they call her a "trash"? I feel pity for her.

What's her name by the way?...
Ahhh!! I can't remember.
C-chara? Nah, idk. I really forgot.
Ah! She's Charmie, yes! Hr name is Charmi--

Is that her?! With the cute guy???
Nooooo.

Yes, I was right, I'm the only one who has no friends here.

I will call myself a lonely potato.

*Punch the walls hardly
*Throws the dishes
*Yells hardly
*Throws sharp and painful words
*Hurts us
*He almost killed us

"GIVE ME SOME MONEY B#?TCH!!!!" Daddy said while he punches the face of my mom.

While I can't do anything but to keep on crying and to keep on saying
"Dad, that's enough," I said softly.

...Maybe if I fought that time, mom won't suffer badly.
But...But I'm just too weak.

Boom!!
Daddy punched mommy's face hardly that it made mommy fell into the floor.

I'm about to come to mommy but daddy stopped me and threw dishes to me, pushed me the reason why I almost fell in our roof. I wish, I really fell that time...

I'm not worthy of living.

The view of mine gets blurry, I can't see anything clear.
I didn't notice that daddy already punched me in my face five times.

Ugh!
I woke up and touched my head.

"That worst memory again," I said.

Why do I keep on dreaming about that? It happened 10 years ago...