CHAPTER 7

*SOMEONE POINTS OF VIEW"

"You'll be mine sooner, Jielo.
The day will come that I won't call myself a lonely potato anymore....
Sorry for doing this, but this is the only way to make you mine for the rest of my life."

October 20.

I looked at my phone and I saw an unknown text .

"I'm not feeling good, I can't go to school for now"

Replied: If you can't go to school, for now, I won't too.

*Afer Several minutes she replied:

"What? Are u kidding? Give me a valid reason why?"

After I've rid her response, I slowly laugh. That's the response that I expected.

Replied: Because I'ma gonna go to your house after five minutes to take care of you. This is a valid reason for me.

She replied: .....
"Make it 3 minutes please.."

Her unexpected reply made my face red.

Before I went out, I looked at the date and it made me sad.
Because of how happy I am that the wind brought me to Charmie I almost didn't notice that five days before and it's already her suicide date.

*CHARMIE'S HOUSE*

I'm about to press the doorbell but her warm hugs stopped me. And it made me smile.

"Do you miss me badly?" I said and pat her head.

"I will miss you." She said it sadly yet she was smiling.

That kind of respond made me hug her tight and said, "everything will be alright, I love you."
Then kissed her neck.

*I close the door and I made her sit on the couch then I touched her forehead.

"You are so hot." I concernly said

"I know, since birth." She chuckled

It's my first time hearing and seeing her confidant. Because of the Charmie I knew,
she sees herself as trash. Has low self-esteem.
Depressed.
Shy-type.
Suicidal Person.
Barely talk.

~People changed? She suddenly said.

That's what I said to her way back our lunchtime... She's amazing tho it makes me love her deeply.

~People changed. She said it again but in a soft tone

"I know you want to say something, Charm. Go said it." I looked at her eyes straight and smiled.

~People change when they want. She said it sarcastically but in a serious tone

"What made them want to? I replied sarcastically too

"When you just met that someone in the dark and you came in the darkest. That's what makes them change. They'll start lighting their life because there's that first one who colors it."

Her answer hit me but I didn't really get her point... Crap, she made me want to dig a hole just to get it.

I stand up and hold her soft hands and leads her to her room.

I help her to lay down well and make herself comfy. After then, I told her to go to sleep.

"You want me to sleep tight?" She said with a baby face.