CHAPTER 10

"What do we do now?" Angel ask.

"We will bring her to the dark place..."

*Arrived

Angel: "You are asking what do we want, right Marian? She said with a serious tone
(Finally, her voice is back)

The Girl (Marian): "YES"
(She isn't yelling anymore, that punch changed her)

"We want u to tell us the truth." Jielo ask

Marian: "I WILL. BUT, CAN YOU TAKE OFF THE FOLD?"

*Taking off the fold

Marian: "J-jielo?!"

Jielo: "We want you to tell us the truth, what's your plan between me and Charmie?"
"And are you the one who uploaded the pictures?"

Marian: "Do you expect that I'll tell you?" She chuckled.

Jielo: "Nope. We will not force you."

Marian: ............

"What do you mean? The girl asked confusingly.

Jielo: "We can kill you. If you won't tell us.
Angel: "You'll go to the coffin."

Marian: "T-trying to scared m--

Boom!!

"How was that?" Angel slowly laugh

"A g-gun sound?" She said. "That's illegal."

"This isn't illegal to use if you dare hurt my Charmie." I said confidently.

"--Our Charmie." Angel said and look at me with a wink.

"Again, will you tell us or not?!" I ask angrily.

Marian: "My p-plans are I will steal Charmie and I'll replace her. I want you to be mine for the rest of my life."

"But I don't. We can't be married if we don't feel the same way... Okay, continue"

Marian: "Yes I'm the one who uploaded the pictures. The purpose is for me to steal you."

"It won't work for sure, your plans are just too weak." Jielo said bravely

"We feel the same way, I'm about to make plans also just to make him mine. But I've realized that if we aren't meant for each other, I can't push it. It'll only cause you a deep wound. My advice, leave them alone and wait for the man who deserves you." Angel hugged her tightly. "I feel you girl, cheer up!!"

~Since That Day, Her Weak Plans Are Cancelled.

Two days have passed by

October 23

Text from Jielo: "I'm coming to your house in just five minutes. I miss ya!"

October 21 He's busy dealing with his business with Angel.
October 22 He spent that day taking a nap

October 23 He spent the whole time with me.

~dingdong~dingdong

I opened the door and gave him a warm hug.

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

We whispered at each other,
"I missed you."

We were sitting on the couch looking together in the sky while my head is on his shoulder and his one hand is holding my waist...
Besides us, there are my favorite foods that Jielo bought.

"How was your day princess?" He asked while he holds my jaw. We are so close that I can feel his breath.

"Everything just changed, my prince." And held her head closer to me.

He kissed me in the lips. "That's good to hear," And he smiled.
"Did I put some colors in your life?"

"Full of colors." I answer and kiss his lips back.

His one hand slowly went to my neck and pull me tighter that I can feel his warm lips.
His lips went through my neck, went to my cheeks and went to my ears slowly and whispered
"I love you forever, Charm." Then kissed me again in the lips. He's still kissing me. I kissed him back. He bit my lips after, then he held my cheeks, he stared at me with teary eyes and said...
"I can't imagine living without u, Charm. I know, I know you will kill yourself on
October, 25. A day is only left, my baby. Please don't die," and his tears are starting to fall.

I wiped his tears and said, "Since you came I've realized that I want to live badly. I don't want to die, because if I die I won't remember you anymore", he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

We are still here sitting on the couch looking together at the stars.

"Babe?" Jielo asks

"Something's wrong?" I ask.

"Look at the stars"... He commanded.

I look at the stars and said, "Then?"

"Look how they shine for you." He said with a serious tone and kiss my hands.

"Baby, don't die okay?" He keeps on saying that with teary eyes.

"Yes, I swear. I won't..."

"I wanna marry you, Charm. I want to be with you forever. I love you until the world ends.
I want to grow old with you. I love you more than anything. I can't live without you, so please stay alive until that day will come that you will wear a white gown, while I'm waiting for you at the altar and both of us will say "I do."
He said that while holding my two hands tightly.

10:58 pm

"Take care, babe. I love you." He kissed my cheeks and smiled

"Take care also, I love you too."
I waved at him and saying goodbye!!

When he's already far from me, I immediately closed and locked the door.