CHAPTER 12

"Grandma I'm---

I dropped what I bought when I saw grandma covered by so much blood on her body.

"GRANDMA WAKE UP!!" I said scaredly and shaking her body.

Grandma is the only family I know. My mom and dad left me. When my mom was 3 months pregnant, they're about to abort me but grandma stopped them. Grandma took care of me since birth.

"GRANDMA!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" I shouted with so much pain.

~wewooo~wewooo

*At Hospital

Conversation with myself in the comfort room:

Grandma please don't die, don't leave me. Don't just leave me like this. My life is already a mess, living without you will make my life messier. I hold my two hands and cried.

You are the only one who I can trust, grandma. The only one. I can't imagine living without you. My tears are keep on falling I shouted with pain.
Who did this to you?! I punched the wall.

I'm about to call David to comfort me but I can't contact him.
Is his phone off?
"It's already 8:00 pm maybe he's asleep." I said sadly

"Uhm...you are Edgard, right?" The Doctor asked with a disappointed face.

"I'm sorry to" *he coughs... "Umh I'm sorry to tell you but we did try our very best but the wounds of your grandma are deep that made her blood runs out." The Doctor said sadly...

"W-WHAT?" My tears fell. "WHAT ARE YOU T-TRYING TO SAY?" I asked while my body are shaking.

I want to cover my ears so that I can't hear the words that I don't want to hear.

The Doctor held my shoulder and said, "Edgard, sorry to tell you but you need to accept that your grandma is dea--

I ran and didn't let him finish. I went to the room of where my grandma was and hugged her very tight for one last time.
"GRANDMA?! GRANDMA?!" I hugged her tightly and groaned.
"WHY?! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, GRAND.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!"

I held her hands and put it on my face.
I wipe my tears using grandma's hand.
I am used to that. She's the one who always do that to me.

Seeing the person that I love the most like this, make me kill who killed her.

*EDGAR POINTS OF VIEW*

"Haha I got him, I got him in just a cringe words that I've said earlier haha. Your intelligence still the same as before, David. It didn't changed."

You forgot all the memories we've spent together, you can only remember the memories with your family. Because of the accident you have amnesia.

I'm so dumb that time, I almost gave everything to you. I almost trusted you for anything. That part is my biggest mistake.

I badly hope we didn't met.

Your wife, is my crush for 12 years.

It's not just a physical pain that you gave me, it penetrates my deepest organs and stabbed my barely breathing heart.

I saved your life so that you will see with your own two eyes of what I'll do, the same of what you did to my grandma, you big traitor and killer!! Yes, he's such a killer, he's the one who killed my grandma.