END

I can't imagine losing u, Charm.

Promise me.

*Arrived

"WHERE'S THE ROOM OF THE GIRL WHO JUST GOT MURDERED?!" I asked.

Nurse: "R-room 10, sir."

I run fast until I saw the room number 10. I can't go inside because they are healing my Princess....
I sat down and tried to calm myself.
I held my two hands and prayed that everything will be alright. She'll be okay.

*After one hour

Doctor: "Do u know this girl?"

"YES! YES! I'M HER BOYFRIEND, SHE'S OKAY RIGHT? TELL ME. RIGHT??"

Doctor: "Someone stabbed her back 2 times and 4 times in the front, and 3 punches in the face. She immediately ran out of the blood. We did try the best that we have but, She's Dead."

I stopped my tears to fall I ran and went to the room, when I saw her I groan in pain and hug her tightly. I said, "BABE? WHY? YOU SAID YOU WON'T DIE?" And keep crying I kiss her forehead and said, "I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT SAVING YOU REAL QUICK." I held her hands and then I put the ring to her finger and I smiled while my tears keep on falling,
"BABE TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY PROPOSAL DAY BUT EVEN IF YOU'RE GONE, I STILL WANT TO PROPOSE TO YOU." And kissed her hand. I pat her head and said, "I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!"

I can't believe this is happening to me.
I don't know how to accept this.

"I'm here, Jielo. Don't worry," Angel said and hugged me.

"But she isn't here. The sad part is, she wouldn't be here for me, forever." I cried and it makes Angel hug me more.

"CAN U DO ME A ONE LAST TIME FAVOR ANGEL?" I asked her seriously and I wiped my tears even it's still falling.

"OKAY, SURE. WHAT IS IT?"

"Let's find out who just killed the person that I love the most." And then I wiped my tears.

*After three years

Jielo and Angel have accomplished their mission.

They found who killed Charmie.

And it's Marian's Father.

Edgar will be in jail until his last breath.

David and Jielo have met at the hospital. Charmie's Daddy was happy about having Jielo for her only Daughter.

David died two years ago.

Angel has Married already. She's pregnant with a 3-month-old baby.

And Me, I'm still loving the same girl, I will love her until my last breath.

*A little conversation with Jielo and David at the hospital

David: "I'm happy that she found someone who can see her for who she is."

"I'm the one who found her, sir." I said.

David: "That's sweet, son. She's lucky for having you, thank you for making her feel loved. I'm so glad that she met you." He smiled and held my shoulder.

"I'm the happiest when I met her." I smiled back.
"I'm the one who received something precious from her." I pat his shoulder and walked away.

*At Charmie's Grave

~"When you just met someone in the dark and you came in the darkest. That's what makes them change. They'll start lighting their life because there's that first one who colored it."

That's what my princess said to me.
When she said it I don't really get it.

I just met her in the cruel times and I came to the darkest which is her life. when I came to her life I started coloring it. Then followed by her. And that's what made her change.

That's what she's trying to say to me.
I didn't notice that I'm already crying. I immediately wiped my tears and look at the sky and smiled.

I put some flowers to her grave and said,
I had regained my composure enough to be able to accept the reality that you are gone my, baby. I love you....forever. You'll never be forgotten by my heart, babe.