CHAPTER 13

*CHARMIE POINTS OF VIEW*

8:30 pm

*At the store

I didn't really expect that killing myself would be canceled for just a one-person...

Others want me to die and there is him, who wants me to live.
He can see my worthwhile I almost can't.
He can love me while I can't even love myself
He believes in me while I don't.
He sees me like I'm precious more than diamonds while I see myself as trash.
He's there when no one is.
He'll protect me whatever it takes.
I was lost and then he found me.

He gave me the courage to live.
He gave me everything.
I love him more than anything.

*At the street

"Jeez, these are too heavy. Next time I won't go to the store alone again."

I need Jielo right now, but maybe he's kinda busy rn. Nah, nevermind I know I can make this to home.

I can't wait to see Jielo so that I can hug him tight.

9:00pm

Whoa!! Too heavy..

Wait, is there someone who's following me?
I can feel someone's presence at my back.

I'm about to have a look but he already covered my mouth tightly making sure that I won't make any noise.

*I dropped what I buy

I tried to bit his hands but he punched me at my back hardly that made me moan. I'm about to fight back but he's too strong to beat.
If I'll kick his ****s and run as fast as I can, it's not a safe plan because for sure this guy has a gun. What should I do now?!! Don't get panic Charm.

He punched me and I feel like he just broke my spinal cord. He covered my mouth hard and whispered something,
"This is revenge for your Dad, Charmie."

I'm about to kick his ****s but he already grabs something and stabs it at my back twice in the front fourth times, punch my face three times and then he smiles at me and runs...

The last words that come from my mouth are,
"I'm really sorry if I'm going to die, babe." Then my eyes closed.

*JIELO POINTS OF VIEW*

10:00pm

I smiled at the mirror and said, it's already 10:00 pm my baby, can't wait to hear you say
"yes" to me.

*TV's On

I'm about to grab the remote and turned off the Television but it seems like something bad happened.

News: "Good evening everyone. there's a girl who just gets murdered. it's 10 kilometers long at the store..."

I opened my phone and received a text message from Charmie 30 minutes ago.

"I'm in the store right now, babe. doing some groceries:D" Her text.

After I've read her message I listen to the news again.

News: "We look at her bag and found her ID, the girl who just got murdered is Charmie."

After hearing her name I immediately went to the hospital

*At The Car

Charmie...Babe...My Princess, please don't die. I can't drive well because all my body is shaking.

I can't imagine losing you, Charm.

Promise me.