CHAPTER 6

October 19.

*ANGEL POINTS OF VIEW*

Six days left...Hahaha, I can't wait to see you in the coffin, Charmie.

*October 17
How did Jielo find out where Charmie lives?!!
I've been wondering what are they doing, I don't have trust on that J$rk!
I want Jielo just for myself only!!

Are they hugging??!!
What a traitor! I don't really have trust in you, Charm. if that so, let me take revenge hahaha.

October 19.

*AT SCHOOL*

(1) "Oh, that's why the trash didn't come to school because that's what they did."
(2) "Iww what a shame."
(3) "A trash can do that also?"
(4) "Disgusting. Every time I look at that, it always makes me sick!"
(5) "The boy is just too perfect for her. I envy our trash hahaha. "
(6) "Bla bla bla blaaaa......."

"What are they talking about?" I asked.

"I don't know also, but I feel there's something wrong. Just don't mind them.'' Then he holds my waist.

"I think they are talking about us. holding my waist is a big deal for them because they are looking at us angrily"

"I do this because I'm just protecting you, Charm. If what I am doing to you rn causes them madness, let them find our care.
I don't want others to lay a finger on you."

"Hiii guy-- Oh! What's with that holding, Jielo?"

"Something's wrong with this, Angel? He asked with a poker face.

"Uhm of course no, I'm just worried because they are looking at the both of yo--

"I.DON'T.CARE. As long as I think this is the only way to protect her, I will do it whatever it takes."

"O-ohhh.... I w-wanna help also, we're friends, right?" Angel smiled.

"We don't accept fake concerns, Angel."

*She gasps.

"Do you really know what's goin' on, Jielo?" I asked.

"YES"...

I knew that Jielo knows what happened. He's a smart guy. Super smart.

*October 17
*JIELO POINTS OF VIEW*

"I'm happy you are alive, Charm. You are worth it--

"Haha, are you kidding? How can you say that to me?"

"'Cause I can see it." I smiled.

And suddenly I feel like there's someone who's looking at us. Has long hair? So it's a girl. How long she's been there? If it been so long I know she saw us hugging and will immediately take a picture of us. If that so let me hug you again and again, Charmie.

"I said to myself at that time, I want to make you my friend."
"But now, I want you to feel loved." And I hugged her.
When I hugged her, I glanced where the girl was hiding and saw how she gets her camera and took a picture.

"Why are you doing this to me, Jielo? I don't deserve this". She asked.

"Yes, you don't deserve this because you deserve more." I hugged her again tightly and kissed her forehead.

October 19.

"Do you really know what's goin' on, Jielo?"

-Yes...

(I didn't recognize the girl, she's really good at hiding but she's dumb. I only saw her hair. I love hugging Charmie of course, I hugged her one last time so that the girl will take a picture of us and I'm sure she'll upload it because she won't take us a pic in the first place if she isn't jealous. So when she uploads it already, boom! gotcha, I will know who you are.)

"Would you mind if I ask who is it?" Charmie asked me.

I touched her cheeks and said softly, "Just don't mind it, okay? Don't overthink things don't make yourself stressed. Lemme handle this." And kissed her hands.

*ANOTHER SOMEONE POINTS OF VIEW*

"The girl is so dumb haha she doesn't have any idea how smart his enemy is. I pity her."

*ANGEL POINTS OF VIEW*
*in the comfort room

I looked at myself in the mirror and said,
What just Jielo said to me earlier?!

"We don't accept fake concerns, Angel."

What's wrong with him? What is he thinking? Sending them fake concerns, huh?! Well, he's right that it's fake but, is it obvious?
I admit that I have a crush on you, Jielo
but hahaha I will never ever stop until the both of you will share the worst shames that I will give.

*ANOTHER SOMEONE POINTS OF VIEW*

"Wrong move, girl."
"Should I help her? I know she will lose at the end obviously..."
"Nah, let see where it goes."
"I have my own business to deal with. A business that will only cause painful wounds to someone...."

*JIELO POINTS OF VIEW*

I am in the comfort room and I'm about to go out but I heard something, a conversation with herself.

"What just Jielo said to me earlier?!"

"We don't accept fake concerns, Angel."

"Blabla bla sending them fake concerns, huh?! Well, he's right that it's fake but, is it obvious?" She said angrily.

Well, I don't need to worry because yes, it's too obvious in the first place, Angel. Maybe Charmie didn't notice but I did. I said it on my mind only.

Then I heard she slam the door, she's really pissed off.

"I will never ever stop until both of you will share the worst shames that I will give."

Suspicious, huh?

She will never stop until me and Charmie will be surrounded by shame.
"that I will give" so she's about to part us. That's her point.

Then, it isn't Angel who uploaded our pics. Maybe someone who's been stalking us since I transferred here.

*ANGEL'S POINT OF VIEW*

After I slammed the door, I stopped for a moment and I admit that Charmie and Jielo were so cute when they hugged each other on the pic that I took.

Maybe they're really meant for each other.

Ugh!! I have sooooooo many important things to think first!!

First, why did Jielo came to Charmie's house?
Second, why doesn't Jielo feel the same way for me? just kidding.
Third, who uploaded the pictures???

Grr!! Overthinking things will only make me stress and will only give me some pimples, better gonna take a rest when I go home.