Chapter 1

Harry- I smirk "let's go and make them all pay" then everything turns black.

I wake up with a grown looking around noticing I am back within my cupboard. I sigh in both relief that it actually work but that I have to put up with them again. I sigh getting up when hearing movement and getting out but I make the breakfast before going into the back garden "I think we should get going to Gringotts before they come down and catch us"

Death- I appear and grab him taking us straight there landing in an empty alley near by "I need to glamour that mark Master"

Harry- "and your capable of looking human right?"

Death- I nod shifting form my form to look more human. Now with long waist length hair that is simgle braided, my skin still pale but looking a bit more human like and still taller than Harry seeing as he is 4'2 and I am 7'0 with cold blue eyes.

Harry- I nod thinking it suits him "let's go" I say once he glamours my scar and walk into Gringotts heading straight over to Griphook "Hello my name is Hadrian James Potter-Prevelle and I would like to check my vaults to see if they are still intact with no 9ne taking and stealing from me"

Griphook- I nod before looking to the other one of the two "and you?"

Death- "I am Azrael Prevelle, I wish to get full Guardian ship over my nephew here seeing as I found out he was meant to come to me but Dumbledore decided to put him with abusive muggle who I found out where getting paid to do it, I don't want guardian ship just the whole looking after him but I wanted magical as well meaning no Dumbledore can control him or taking money or anything from Hadrian here"

Griphook- I smirk "oh we can certainly help with that, let's just say we don't agree with the evil bastard about his true plans and views that no one knows off especially the true way he acts towards creatures like us, horrid man deserves whatever punishment life gives him"

Hadrian- I smirk "then I guess where all on the same page about Dumbledore"

Griphook- I nod "come with me"

----

Hadrian- once everything is sorted I decide to go shopping "those horrid spells will be off me soon right?"

Death- I nod "and will get that piece a soul out of you and put it into a object that can contain it until it's time"

Hadrian- "thank you" we walk by a hair and body art shop (both tattoos and piercings). I turn to him pulling puppy dog eyes on him "pretty please"

Death- I chuckle "go ahead little one"

Hadrian- I smile skipping into the place heading over to the front desk "I would like to get my hair length to my mid back including it all black with sapphire blue streaks within it, oh and would like some bangs covering the whole of my forehead with the tips just going past my eyebrows please. I would also want a tongue piercing please with a skull bar if you hand on and both of my eyes pierced through the ear lobes both sapphire gemmed please, oh and a three spiky studs going through the top of my left ear please which I want the middle on to be black and outside two a light purple please"

Fin- I smile "please sit down please and I shall get that all done for you sir"

Hadrian- I smile sitting down and watching as he length before dyeing it adding the streaks once full dyeing it black before cutting my fringe into the way I want it. I feel a tap on my shoulder I look up seeing a leather hair bobble within Death's hand making me nod as he put my hair into a high pony tail as the man starts doing my tongue and ears but I like my hair up like this might do it now and again.

I leave the place with a smile on my face as we continue shopping before going back to Death home which is within purgatory but we land in his office

Death- "go to bed little one, there is alot to do the next few months"

Hadrian- I hug him "thank you father"

Death- I smile hugging him back "your welcome little one" I say before watching not just my master but also now my son walking out of my office going to his bedroom which I had done for him for when he died but I would of turned him to the small verison of himself today even though he didn't grow much last time either and hope he does this time even though my son can be a right cutie even if he doesn't meant to which normal he gets his way either way

----

C.W.