Chapter 12

Amelia- I cover my mouth and nose both because of the scene of Death Thomas hanging from the Devil's Snare wrapped around his neck "poor boy"

Auror Jenkins- "that's not the worse, come through her" I show here to the boy who has the flying keys stuck in his body covering him "and this one" I show her to tje boy who had a large chess knight stone statue standing in front of the boy with its sworn through the both but his head wasn't attacked as it was lying on the floor a few metres away as it seemed to have rolled when it was disconnected from his body

Amelia- I growled "that's it we need that man arrested?"

Auror Davison- "but what about the letter that included photos and a memory vial"

Amelia- "The student said there were getting away from filch and came across the three headed dog, the memory showed the boy only stopping at that point before leaving when not hearing Filch anymore meaning they only just reported about the and did nothing else"

Auror Jenkins- "and who was the boy?"

Amelia- "Harry Potter, who we are going to interview anyway just incase"

----

Hadrian- "Ronald Weasley cornered me one day and demanded me a duel, so I went to the trophy room when I went he wasn't there, so I left to only find a cat then heard Filch knowing straight away it was his cat, so I ran and when he got near I when to the one door down the corridor I wasn't even locked. I went in and waited tilt he was gone. I sighed and leaned on the door in relief because I didn't want to get in trouble because I love learning and this school is were my parents so, I didn't want to be kicked out and go to another. When I opened my eyes I then saw the three headed dog there and took a few pictures of it with a spell I we where taught, I saw it sitting on a trap door and knew that it's not for me to go down there to only then get lost or hurt including know there must be a reason why we were aloud down here it's either a dog or it could be hiding something, and I am not one to go looking for trouble naturally in the first place, so I turned and left"

Amelia- "is that all, Mr Potter?"

Hadrian- "you can have my memories if you want?"

Amelia- I shake my head "no it's alright Mr Potter, you can go now"

Hadrian- I nod grabbing which I put over my shoulder "goodbye Madam Bones"

Amelia- "goodbye Mr Potter"

----

Amelia- "Albus Dumbledore you are under arrest you deputy head will be taking over for now until your trail" I say nodding to the Auror to hand cuff him in magical suppressing cuffs, so no magic for him while having them one. As I watch them take him to the Ministry while I go down to her office. I knock before entering "Minnie you will be taking over the school for a while, while we have Albus in our trail cells"

McGonagall- I groan "what has that man down now better not be something illegal which of course it would be or you wouldn't be here arresting him in the first place then making me head for a bit"

Amelia- "three other children where killed trying to get the stone which is missing, so there will be a search for it"

McGonagall- I nod "that's alright with me, can't have someone having something as powerful as that"

----

Amelia- I knock on there door "hello Mr Flamel, I have some bad new for you"

Nicolas- I nod "please come in" I allow her in "do you like the paintings my wife did them when she was alive, was the house she ended up dying in, she helped me to make the stone but died just before it was completed"

Amelia- I nod "the thing is" I take a breath "the stone is missing, Dumbledore had taken it out of your vault and been hiding it in the school, either Voldemort or anyone else could have it but there were task to get it and three student died"

Nicolas- I put my head in my hands "I told that man no in the first place, at first I did trust him when he was but a young man but over the years he started to show his true colours and I knew then to never trust the man again after all he did practically create two dark lords, both Grindelwald and Voldemort, he knew them both and taught them including manipulative them into there way, Making Grindelwald believe that he loved him to only then but his own sister murder on Gellert, which pushed Grindelwald over the edge after all Dumbledore and him did learn dark arts together and as for Voldemort the poor kid was a orphan who was abused in the orphanage for being different with the abilites of magic just like us even though was too a Paseltongue but Dumbledore allowed it to stay that way, to have him in a abusive place, so he could have him under his thumbs that's why Dumbledore put little Potter in the abusive home luckily he go out of there and is not as obeyant as Voldemort while Voldemort did help to defeat Grindelwald and now Potter is there to defeat Voldemort, you see the pattern, he will just continually keep doing it until the day he dies"

Amelia- I growl "I knew I should never trust that bastard trust me I will make sure he will pay for what he has done that's if anyone will believe me"

----

C.W.