Chapter 2

Hadrian- I smirk seeing the Weasley looking around with me coming early before eve n the train arrived and knowing there were waiting at the entrance trying to looking out/trying to find me. I get onto the train heading straight to an empty compartment at the back of the train knowing only the Slytherins go there or people who wish to be alone or want quietness

Blaise- I look around the train trying to find my friend but couldn't find them anywhere when I find a cutie boy my age sitting alone. I smile opening it up "my name is Blaise Zabini, could I sit with you please"

Hadrian- I smile "sure please sit and my name is Hadrian Potter but everyone seems to believe my first name is Harry even though it was my nickname when a baby, so not surprised when it was all I was called around others"

Blaise- I nod sitting down "what house do you think you will be in?"

Hadrian- I hum "well I believe I definitely won't be in Gryffindor like my parents or Hufflepuff either not that Hufflepuff isn't a great house or anything but doesn't go well with my natural personality traits, so it's either Slytherin or Ravenclaw but more towards Ravenclaw more than any other house"

Blaise- I smile "yeah, I understand my mother believe I would probably end up in Ravenclaw more than Slytherin even though I do have Slytherin traits but total a secret  bookworm who has a thirst for knowledge"

Hadrian- I nod "understandable, I didn't know of this world or of magic including me being a wizard until I got my letter and got a new Guardian my uncle Azrael who I was meant to go to in the first place but was put with the mean magic hating or anything that isn't supposedly normal muggles, he found out how horrible they were to me and healed my broken bones, scars, wounds and bruise but if it wasn't for him, none of this would be happening right now"

Blaise- "well I am glad you were taken away from them, in this world children are treated like they are the most precious thing within the world because of our magic and abilities that's if anyone has them, there are not much out there who are capable of alot of things unless it's with a wand but I heard there is a fifth year who goes here who is from the Black blood line but here mother was kicked out of the family because she married a muggleborn instead of the man she was supposed to marry that her parents decided for here unfortunately they still do it today but my mother is allowing me to marry for love luckily, well what I was saying there is a metamorphosis in fifth year, which now is a very rare gift"

Hadrian- I nod "it definitely is, I have it going through my veins through my Grandma who is a black and was blood adopted by my godfather who is a black too but unfortunately he is wrongfully accused of killing ten muggles and Peter Pettigrew including telling the dark lord where my parents where hiding but I know what truly happened that night"

Blaise- "you remember?"

Hadrian- I nod "and the story that everyone is told is totally wrong because it wasn't Voldemort who was there to kill me or who had killed my parents but someone else who by the way is right in front of us but no one knows it yet"

Blaise- "How do you know all this?"

Hadrian- I shrug "I know stuff that no one else knows, let's just say I am very strange that it feels that I am constantly having déjà vu twenty for seven"

Blaise- I smile "must be weird knowing everything that in front of you before everyone else like a sear"

Hadrian- "I am no sear but maybe something else but the name is on the tip of my tongue"

Blaise- I hum "I understand it's like you can say it because it's there within your mind but just can't say it for some reason"

Hadrian- I nod "true"

----

C.W.