Chapter 13

Hadrian- "so what you going to be doing during the summer Hoildays?"

Draco- "me and Father are going to the Ministry ball"

Harrian- "ohh sounds interesting"

Draco- I nod "Blaises is invited, you want to come?"

Hadrian- I nod "ohhh yes please, that's if it's alright?"

Draco- I smile "of course or else I wouldn't of asked"

Hadrian- I blush "thank you"

Draco- I hum "you welcome"

Blaise- "it will be fun"

Hadrian- I hum with a nod "I heard they always are"

----

Hadrian- I dress in a full piece black suit with a white long sleeve smart shirt with a black bowtie, the shirts underneath the black waist coat and black suit coat. I check myself out in the mirror as I let my hair down adding curles at the end and a few black hair crips at  the left side seeing as my bangs have grow out and is nearly as long as the rest of my hair which I have a left side parting with my fring going side way joining the right side of my hair. I turn taking the portkey and ended up standing outside and going toward were I said I would meet Draco which I found them especially with their bright blond hair.

Draco- I smile "Father this is Hadrian Potter, Hadrian this is my Father"

Hadrian- I shake Mr Malfoy hand "pleasure to meet you sir"

Lucius- I nod "and you two, I guess you two meet st school?"

Hadrian- I nod "yes through Blaise sir"

Lucius- "ahh yes I heard he has been talking to you alot to his mother"

Hadrian- I blush looking down before looking up shyly "really"

Lucius- aww young love it's so cute and interesting in ways because I meet Narcissia before the marriage contract I was meant to marry someone else but I wasn't allowing it, she is the love of my life especially our little potion Professor, you see our relationship between the three of us is very intermite and soon there will be a marriage and bonding between the three of us. I smile "of he definitely has, it's like you are his everything including his light and thoughts"

Hadrian- I smile "I remember to tease him about later on"

Lucius- I smile with a little chuckle "you young man remind of my Narcissa always teasing me and our lover, Severus Snape all the time in bed and everywhere else, cheeky women but she will always be ours and I am glad for that because I don't know what I would do without her"

Hadrian- "normally people will either fall into depression, some come out of it but some don't and turn the wrong way in life, meaning death"

Lucius- "that they do Hadrian that they do"

Hadrian- we walk through and I speak to a few people until I come to the Minister 'do you work death, we need him to get him out of there'

Death- I smirk 'With pleasure'

Hadrian- "Minister it's a pleasure to meet you"

Minister- "and a pleasure to meet you Mr Potter"

Hadrian- "I have a idea that will help your next re-election Minister Fudge"

Minister- I nod "and that is?"

Hadrian- "why didn't Sirius Black get a trail?"

Minister- "because at that night he admitted to it all"

Hadrian- "but what if he was in shock and the black madness was taking control, what if he is truly an innocent man, you just locked a innocent man away after all Peter Pettigrew is alive and living as a rat and was pretending to be Ronald Weasley's pet which he probably is still within the families house hold or at Hogwarts"

Minister- I shake my head "I can't allow it, I will not listen to your lies"

Hadrian- "do it" I say out loud before Azrael works his magic "so what do you think Minister?" I as once Azrael was done

Minister- I smile "I think it's a great Idea Mr Potter and will make sure that he does get a trail"

Hadrian- I smile "thank you Minister, have a good day"

Minister- "and you too Mr Potter"

Hadrian- I turn and walking back over to Malfoy when seeing Blaise walking over to us

Blaise- I put my hand out to him "can I have this dance with you please?"

Hadrian- I smile "Sure but sorry if I step on your toes" I say as we get onto the fiance floor which others are on it

Blaise- I wink "don't worry I will help you" I put my hands on his waist

Hadrian- I put my hands on his shoulder as we start dancing and swaying backwards and forwards. I lean my head on his chest wondering why I never felt like this with Ginny even though we only did dance once, which was for our wedding night and never bothered again especially with my distarious dancing but then again I am here perfectly dancing with him as if he's the one as our bodies press together like two jigsaw piece fitting together. I smile "this is nice"

Blaise- I hum "it definitely is"

----

C.W.