Chapter 9

Hadrian- I decided to stay for christmas knowing that it was going to happen, if you get what I mean. I have been hearing Weasley and his two little friends talking about the third floor corridor where he found the large three headed dog and believe that there is something hiding down there and someone is after it which someone is but they bloody believe it's Snape what a job he is trying to keep it safe like the others expect for a few who know Dumbledore's plan for what is going to happen and who they are trying to get Voldemort and wanting me to prove I am the right person for the Prophecy, trying to make me there little puppet yeah right what a joke, like that's going to happen. I look to him "it's happening soon and we just have to lure them there"

Death- I smirk "that they are and we have everything set up and in place"

Harry- "good because this is going to help with getting read of Dumbledore that fucking bastard"

----

Dumbledore- "Who is Azrael Prevelle?"

Hadrian- "my uncle why? Because I thought this conversation for once is going to be productive"

Dumbledore- I nod "it is Mr Potter, I need information about this uncle of yours"

Hadrian- "and you not getting any because it's none of your business about my outer school life because your job is to be the headmaster who takes care of all student with those who have a lower level and need help with it including talking about classes and if someone is within trouble which is also the head of house's job also"

Dumbledore- "now come on what is he doing to you, is he abusing you, neglecting you?"

Hadrian- I shake my head "no I have full three meals a day including snacks now and again, there is not hitting or anything he cares about me unlike the Dursley's, for punishments which is taking something away or like normal kids, sit somewhere and think for a certain amount of time or writing lines like we do here in school and I even have my own bedroom with everything I need and want because the Dursley's had me in a cupboard under the stairs"

Dumbledore- I huff annoyed that his life is perfect, I have those muggle money to abuse and show that boy how place because instead of an obeyant child in front of me I have a rude and disrespectful one instead "are you sure Mr Potter?"

Hadrian- I nod "definitely or else I would be making a complaint"

Dumbledore- I sigh "very well then, you may go"

Hadrian- I got up smiling kindly at him even though it is forced "thank you sir, for seeing that I have a lovely home life" I say before walking out with a goodbye

Dumbledore- I smirk "maybe I can have him wrapped around my fingers"

Death- "he just admitted to paying the Dursley's money with wanting the abuse and wanting to put you in his place and now he believe because you did that little innocent and looking up to him act, he believe he can now get you wrapped around his finger"

Hadrian- I snort but nod "you know what to do"

Death- I smirk "certainly"

----

C.W.