Chapter 6

Sirius- for the past few weeks this man kept coming giving me food, a comfort bed including amazing sheet and books for me to read. I wonder who this man is but he is the only person who has ever tried to help me out of the nearly over ten years I have been in here for and no one bother at all because they believe I am guilty all because I went crazy that night and was mumbling that I killed lily and James that night when they found me "who are you?"

Death- I smile "I am Azrael Prevelle"

Sirius- "Angel of Death?"

Death- "not truly but I am definitely death"

Sirius- "why are you here and doing this? Not that I am thankful for this but why?

Death- "my master wanted me to do this and I happy agree with it"

Sirius- "who is your master?"

Death- "Hadrian James Potter-Prevelle"

Sirius- my eyes widen "Harry?"

Death- "yes but he prefers his full name"

Sirius- "how did this happen?"

Death- "he was killed by his supposed best friend's Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, especially his own wife which they didn't looked to be together because they didn't sleep in the same room or anything including he only did it with here once which she got pregnant with James Sirius Potter, then she ends up with Albus Severus Potter and Lily Luna Potter, which weren't his at all. They only wanted his money and they were ordered by Dumbledore to kill him when the right time comes"

Sirius- I growled "fucking bastard he deserve to be punished or for everyone to know his true colours"

Death- "that's something we both agree on there"

Sirius- I nod in agreement as I feel a fluffy blanket being wrapped around me and I pull it pull around getting snuggled within it

Death- "now you better eat Star"

Sirius- "Oh I like that name"

Death- "good because it goes perfect with you name"

Sirius- "after all my name is a star"

Death- "it definitely is"

Sirius- "what's on special today Azrael?"

Death- "oh some haddock with some chips, oh it had lemon mixed with vinegar drizzle on top and if you are still hungry or have some space left, there is a warm chocolate fudge cake with melted chocolate onto of it"

Sirius- I smile "perfect" I look to him "thank you"

Death- I touch his cheek with it a stroke his my thumb "you welcome, star"

----

Hadrian- We had to all come to our common room and dorms seeing as there is a Troll in the Dungeons, I hope the Slytherin don't get hurt. I sigh seeing that this is the third day this week he has been quiet and not pulling a happy face either. I move over sitting down on the side of his bed "is everything okay?"

Blaise- I shake my head "no just miss my other friends but of course I am glad to be here with you but I wish they would speak to me"

Hadrian- "the Slytherins?"

Blaise- I nod "Draco even though he is a right bratty snob but we have been friends since we were in nappies, he even introduced me to the others, who are Daphne, Theo, Vincent, Gregory and Pansy even though she is a right bitch at times but can be decent at other times"

Hadrian- "well you haven't really speak to them either, so it's fifty-fifty to both way for all you guys, not that I don't want to point out that you are at fault but just like then you are, talk to them Blaise I bet they would be alright with everything especially with you being friend with me, I will try me best with them"

Blaise- I smile "thank you, for trying with them and I will try to speak to them" I say laying down and pulling him to my chest

Hadrian- I feel a weird tingly feeling with my chest right now and normal when around him I always been like there is butterflies in my stomach which is confusion, next felt like this before and it's confusion me. I smile loving the warmth "your welcome and if you feel like this again about anything come and talk to me"

Blaise- "and if you feel the same please talk to me too"

Hadrian I smile "thank you" before falling asleep

----

Hermione- I look around with Micheal Corner who I ended up with for some reason. I see him freeze for I look to the right end of the corridor seeing what he saw. I grabbed his arm and we run hiding within the girls bathroom each in a different stall. I heard him trying to muffle his cries to only hear a huge bang making me scream and before I new it there was pain then nothing at all

----

C.W.