Chapter 3

Hadrian- I make sure my hair was down and my robes are perfectly neat after stepping off the boats which I thought the ride was funny especially when I noticed Malfoy and Weasley where on the same boat as each other and arguing before Weasley tried to punch him to only have Malfoy move out of the way and Ron falling out of the boat but the squid got him back on the boat but he was freezing and shivering to death because no one bother using a drying spell in him.

I walk through the door with the other hearing and seeing the hat seeing the house song before we all then wait for our name to be called out.

McGonagall- I raised my eyebrow but called it out anyway "Potter-Prevelle, Hadrian"

Hadrian- I walk up sitting on the stool and allowing Alaster to be put on my head "hello old friend"

Alaster- "well I say that I see you have a an amazing but awful adventure last time you were alive but now reliving it all over again, good on you to try and make thing right, let's just say I am cheering for you, that bastard doesn't deserve the praises he get especially when being a insane man who has a job as a headmaster, I feel sorry for those who have to put up with him, now I know you don't want to end up in Slytherin because don't wan the old fool on your back or don't want to go in either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, so I guess it is......" moment of quietness before I shout "RAVENCLAW!"

Hadrian- I smile taking Alaster off my head and handing him over to the surprised looking McGonagall. I go over to the table sitting next to Terry Boot as I turn to watch the rest of sorting. I surprisingly feel joy go through me when Blaise ends in Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin. I move allowing him to sit down next to me when he come over "it's good that I have a familiar face within a house of people that I don't know"

Blaise- I smile "I am glad to make you feel safe and have a familiar person around you even though we did just meet on the train but I feel like we have always know each other"

Hadrian- I nod "I have too"

Blaise- "so I wonder how everything for this year is going to be"

Hadrian- "oh it's going to be interesting" I say before looking towards Dumbledore seeing him looking my way, same with Quirrell and Snape even though Snape is good at hiding it then the other two "just wait for the crazy man to make the announcement for the rules this year, they can be quiet surprising and dangerous" I then see the shock on his and the other two face before they try to compose it. I look to Blaise "because this year is going to be interesting indeed we just don't know it all yet"

Blaise- I nod "I agree, we just have to watch and work everything out, for the best"

Hadrian- I hum before man stood up and told everyone the rules especially about the third floor "told you a mad as a hatter that one"

Blaise- I snort "agreed"

----

Hadrian- I walk into the room heading towards the bed I want which is closest to the bathroom and Blaise ends up within the bed next to me, on the other side of the room is Terry and Anthony bed are which Terry is next to the door. I sit down pulling out my potions book when I notice my bed when down a little bit. I look up seeing Blaise raising his eyebrow up at me "what? Is there something on my face or something?"

Blaise- "this isn't even of the school list, this is an advance level that even Auror struggle with, I know that because my father was one before unfortunately he died of a muggle disease called Cancer"

Hadrian- I knew the rumours about his mother supposedly killing her husbands weren't true because she would be in Azkaban if so but she ends up with unfortunately men who just end up getting sick and on of them is within Azkaban for trying to kill her, he is dead now because he hung himself which his memories were seen to if he did it himself or not. I nod "it's a horrid disease my mothers adopted mother had it, she died but my granddad died of old age but I never got to see him"

Blaise- "wait your mother was adopted?"

Hadrian- I nod "yeah both of them were squibs both from the black and the Davis lines, my mother is truly a pureblood but because this war her parents were killed, I know this because I read her diaries when she went to Gringotts at the age of sixteen when finding she is a heiress and Mistress to both the Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Prevelle which my father was also connected to through the younger brother and her the middle brother while her cousin is connected to the oldest brother, she is also connected through the black and Malfoy line too, I never found out who her parents are will have to find a potions or test on that of a family tree either on a wall of a certain house or within a book or magical artifact"

Blaise- I nod "mine in on the wall in my father office, no one really goes in it anymore, your might be in the Slytherin Manor or Ravenclaw Manison"

Hadrian- "it's either than or the Gryffindor Castle and Hufflepuff Villa"

Blaise- "wait you connect to all the founders?"

Hadrian- I nod "my father is connected through the Gryffindor one through the younger brother, daughter married the grandson of Slytherin and Gyrffindor, so technically connect to the Slytherin line which would make sense to alot of thing to do with me, oh and he is connect to the Hufflepuff line when a Longbottom married into the family who is my great-great-great Grandmother"

Blaise- "wait how many pureblood families are you connect to?"

Hadrian- "all of them except those out of them country including the Zabini line aka you line and a few others. I am connected to the Weasley's that was before they became poor after Arthur's Father took all the money away because he married Molly who wasn't to be trusted apparently even though her brother the Prewette Twins where though, the Malfoys, the blacks, the long bottoms, Davis, Greengrass and more really, connect to come out of the country but not all really"

Blaise- I hum in understanding "I am connect to alot of people who are in Russia, Germany, Spain, France and Italy but no one Britain unless they have moved here without us knowing"

Hadrian- I hum "as for the book, the books I read were boring so decided why not get something intersting"

Blaise- I chuckle "indeed"

----

Death- "little one I would like to give you something?"

Hadrian- "yes Father"

Death- "Here son a last birthday present"

Hadrian- I look down at the book now within my hand "death note" I look up seeing a smile on his face

Death- "you right the name and the time including how you want them to die but if you don't they will die from a heart attack or an accident"

Hadrian- I jump forward hugging my arms around his neck "thank you father"

Death- I smile hugging him back "your welcome son, now get some sleep and have fun with it, oh and remember I am just a call away" I say tucking him in before leaving

Hadrian- I nod laying down after hiding the book and going to sleep after he tucked me into bed remember this is how having parent and what love feels like, I wish I had this before but I am glad that he is now around for me and those who I will come to love

----

C.W.