Chapter 7

Dumbledore- I frime looking down at what's left of the twos bodies that's if you can call it bodies but likes a blood bath that was like a cake being squashed instead of a human for Granger while Corner body was in piece all over the place but still definitely dead.

Amelia- "What have you done Dumbledore, don't you have wards round this to tell you when someone is being hurt or killed"

Dumbledore- "I do but the wards already knew that there is a troll in the school how I don't know how it got in, in the first place but nothing told me about the two students and we only knew there were missing because there prefects reported them missing, so we start looking around the room when I found them with Minnie but I told her to leave because she started being sick and was a crying mess"

Amelia- I hum "I know the feeling, you know this isn't good at all for you Dumbledore"

Dumbledore- I sigh "I know, I just wished it ended up with them being alive"

Amelia- I nod knowing that we all wished that they survive and wouldn't of turned out this way. I turn nodding to my Auror "get this cleaned up and the bodies to the morgue" I see them nod and get to work as me and the headmaster of the school walk out of the crime scene "you better tell the parents especially the students about the horrible deaths of these two innocent children who was there at the wrong time"

Dumbledore- I hum "I guess you are right, I better go and tell them all straight away"

----

Dumbledore- "I am sorry to tell you bad news about some bad news about the night before when a troll ended up within the school. I am sorry to say but two students Hermione Granger and Michael Corner bodies were found this morning when they went hiding to get away from the troll that they didn't know of because they were at the feast because Granger was upset by a certain person who was bullying her" I glare at Ron "and as for Corner we don't know the reason why he was there. Now today I believe that school classes will be over for this week" (it's Tues in this at the moment so having six days off)

Hadrian- I keep my smirk hidden as you see Michael was the baby daddy of Albus and Lily and Granger well she was there for my death even made sure I didn't survive. I got up with the other and left the great hall heading straight for the common room as I notice Auror all over the school.

----

C.W.