Chapter 11

Hadrian- I practically squeal when seeing Blaise and run over to him whe he enters the great hall doors. I leap into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Blaise- I chuckle wrapping my arms around him for both a hug and support so he does fall. I walk over to our table sitting down and ignoring all the awww's, whispers and coo's. I move back with him still in my lap but we both are facing each other now. I brush his hair out of his face and behind his ear as "it's good to see you My little raven"

Hadrian- "and you too my stronge snake, speaking of snake" I get off his lap and stand up dragging him over to the snakes "can we please sit with you?"

Draco- I nod "sure"

Hadrian- I sit down with blaise "good because I am sick of his sulking, it makes me sad and upset before until ai found out why" I look to him "go one my snake"

Blaise- I chuckle "okay my raven" I look to the others "it's because we have been friends since I was born and most of you I meet from Draco here and because you haven't been speaking to me and I to you, I felt like we weren't friend anymore which I don't like at all"

Daphne- "ahh Blaise you could of just talk to us and we were as great on our part either, we all thought you need space and you seemed perfectly fine with Potter here"

Blaise- "but that doesn't want me to stop being friends with you, yeah then moment I saw Hadrian it was like we click, like he was my other half and not in the family way either but in a other way and I thought that you wouldn't like me anymore because I was friends with him and I couldn't leave Hadrian, I don't know how I live life without him or will live life without"

Hadrian- I smile up at him feeling all those tingly feelings again but I now know there are good but will he feel the same about me?

Pansy- "Blaise you will always be our friend even if you ended up being friend with Dickhead Weasley or even the twins which are way better that their younger brother"

Hadrian- "true that, they are so going to open up a prank shop some day and it's going to smack that muggle loving, manipulative dumbledore fucking who's she cheat on her husband with and ended up with Ron and Ginvera, right in the bitches face" I say with a smirk looking at the wall day dreaming of so many way to make her pay as I don't see there face of both fear and shock ness

Draco- "well I never expected you Potter to be that way"

Hadrian- I shrug "I guess it's just my grandfathers blood flowing through me"

Pansy- "and who's that?"

Hadrian- I smirk "Voldemort of course" I say noticing that fear increases on there face making my tilt my head back and start laughing loudly not caring that people at looking our way and that Blaise wraps his arms around me when I nearly fell off which made my laughter increase. I wipe my face as tears rolled down from laughing to hard "oh my god your face" then I put on a serious face "but atleast I wasn't lying" I then smile leaning into Blaise side putting my head on his shoulder

----

C.W.