CHOCOLATES & UNGRATEFUL ASSES

┌                                                ┐
1.11 │ ROMAN HOLIDAY
└                                                ┘

11 │ ROMAN HOLIDAY└                                                ┘

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here, it looks like our redheaded 'it' girl was getting really cozy with an ex-flame. Just got pictures of her and Carter Baizen, and I have to say, those two know how to make everyone wish they had a love like there's, but that's not what makes it so interesting, rumor has it, our precious Iz's current fling left early because of an family emergency, but tell me, what kind of emergency requires having coffee with a blondie. Careful Iz, you can play with both, but make sure, when you're done, you end up with at least one.

I sigh, as I look at my phone screen. Why would he lie? I'm the last person anyone lies to. I can stand him not being able to tell me the truth, but he could have just said that he wasn't ready to tell me, he didn't have to lie.

I let out a breath and walk out of the empty classroom that I was in, when I stumble upon Uncle Bart and Lily, in the empty corridor. They both step away from each other, and awkwardly start stammering.

"Isabella!" Uncle Bart exclaims. "I- I was just looking for you around here."

"Yes, and I just happened to bump-" Lily starts to say.

"Do you guys honestly think that I don't know about your little affair." I ask them, and they are shocked, so I continue. "I know know all the others are stupid, but did you really this that you can hide something from me?"

"Well, I suppose we can't." Bart sighs. "What gave it away?"

"What didn't?" I ask her. "Randomly meeting at his office? You both just happen to rendezvous at the back of parties? Causally bumping into each other in hallways?"

"Alright, we get it." Lily stops me. "We're very transparent."

"That's an understatement." I tell them. "And, now if you both don't mind, I have life."

After saying that I brush past them, and walk out into the courtyard, and I spot Alex, and I approach him.

"Heeey, Merry Christmas Eve." He greets me.