MATURITY & NORMALCY

┌                                         ┐
2.01 │ SUMMER KIND
OF BEAUTIFUL
└                                         ┘

01 │ SUMMER KINDOF BEAUTIFUL└                                         ┘

Unlike the rest of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation. Instead, they take the long island expressway, and head east, to the Hamptons. Some would say, summer is their busiest season. Think Park Avenue, but with tennis white, and Bain de Soleil. The players are different, but the game remains the same.

"I forgot how much fun this is." He mumbles against my neck, laying kisses all over it, as I push him towards the wall, until his back his the hard surface.

Blair Waldorf at Charles de Gaulle, homebound. What could possibly make Queen B abandon her two dads before labor day? We bet Chuck Bass wants to know.

I turn my head to the side, to give him more excess, as I moan.

Isabella Johansson, our redheaded princess, who could've been spotted from a mile away in a crowd of irrelevant people, has been as hard to find, as a pimple on her flawless skin. Although, there's some talk about her leaving New Your, before the break, there's nothing to back that claim up. So, the question, that I am asking, is what exactly is she doing? Or who, exactly?

"Me too." I tell him, breathless, my fingers fumble to undo the buttons of his shirt.

Also spotted, Serena Van Der Woodsen, on Cooper's beach, alone again. We've heard talking that things are heating up with Nate Archibald, and where there's smoke, there's usually fire. But, if that's the case, why has Nate fallen right off our radar and Serena is always sighted solo. Wonder, what she'd do, if she knew lonely boy, wasn't so lonely anymore.

I jump, and he wraps his hands around my thighs, and I wrap my legs around his waist, and we switch positions, him pressing my back to the wall.

Well, well, well, lonely boy, maybe dating and dumping Serena wasn't such a bad idea. Looks like it's time to give you a new nickname. How about playboy?

I remove his shirt, and he lets me, by removing his grip from my leg, just for a second. As soon as the shirt is off of him, it's thrown away.