SHOES & DEVILS

┌                                                ┐
1.14 │ THE BLAIR BITCH
PROJECT
└                                                ┘

14 │ THE BLAIR BITCHPROJECT└                                                ┘

"Aren't you gonna have breakfast?" My mother's voice comes as I pass through the kitchen.

"I'd rather starve myself that eat the food, that you've prepared, but, thanks." I deny. "I just came in to get my books."

"Don't you think you're being a drama queen?" She asks me. "Moving into another suite just to avoid your family."

"Oh, it's not family I'm avoiding." I tell her. "It's you."

I pick up my bag, and turn towards Sonya.

"You're going to take Aiden to school?" I ask, but before she can say anything, she gets cut off.

"Oh, I thought, I'd take him to school today." She tells us.

"Why?" I ask.

"What do you mean? Why?" She asks. "He's my son."

"And you remembered that after five years?" I question her, sarcastically. "Anyway, Aiden's not going anywhere without Sonya, if you wanna take him to school she goes too."

She stops herself from saying anything, and forcefully smiles at me. "Of course, dear. I just wanna make things right with you again."

"And I totally believe you." I give her a fake smile in return.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Aiden." Sonya whisper to me.

"Yeah, I know you will." I give her a genuine smile, and start walking towards the door.

"Have breakfast before going to school." Sonya's voice comes.

"Already did." I reply, and walk out, and into the elevator.

«     ———————     »

"At least you get to wake up from your nightmare." Serena tells Blair, while all three of us are walking to school, and Blair was sporting large sunglasses, and a scarf on her head, mourning for the so called death of her old life.

"Yeah, me and Serena are living with ours." I complete, referring to my mother for me, and Chuck for Serena.

"And thank god, I have plans with Dan tonight." Serena says. "Finally,the return of some normalcy!"

But Blair suddenly stops, and we both look back at her.

"B, what are you doing?" I ask her.

"Giving homeschooling some serious consideration." She answers, and me and Serena both drag her towards school.