WEDDING SUITES & PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

┌                                              ┐
1.17 │ WOMAN ON THE
VERGE
└                                              ┘

17 │ WOMAN ON THEVERGE└                                              ┘

Blair and I step out of the elevator, leaving a very close to passing out Serena, in it. Last night, when Blair went upstairs to get Serena some valium, Serena asked me for a glass of water, but when I came back with it, she was gone.

"Well?" Nate asks, as we walk into the room. "Is something actually wrong, or is this just some ploy to get us both here?"

"I meant what I said on the phone." Blair tells him. "We need your help." She leads them to the elevator, and Serena comes into view, sitting on the floor. "All three of us."

"Oh,my god." Nate whispers, and both of them immediately pick her up, and carry her out of the elevator."

"You okay?" Chucks asks Serena, but she's in no stat to answer. "What's wrong with her?"

"Take her upstairs." I tell them, and ignore Chuck's question.

"Dorota. Coffee, fast." Blair yells out.

"Come on, Serena." Blair says to her, as both her and me attempt to pick her up form the bed, and get her into the bathroom.

"We have to get her in the shower." I say. "We have to keep her talking and awake."

"Come on, come on." Blair whispers, and Nate helps us.

"Dorota,will you please get her a fresh change of clothes and a bathrobe?" Blair asks Dorota, as me and Nate carry Serena into Blair's bathroom.

"Of course, Miss Blair." Dorota says, and gets to work.

"So we have every hangover cure known to man,plus bagels." Chuck announces, as he walks in with two bags. "They should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took."

"Thank you.I'll take it from here." Blair tells them, and joins me in the bathroom, helping me take off Serena's clothes.

"Come on. Come on, Serena." I say, and finally take off her top, and lead her to the tub, where Blair had just turned the tap off.

"Iz, it's cold.It's..." Serena whines, but I pay it no mind, and try to guide her into the water, as Blair closes the door.

But, before I can get her in, she rushes towards the toilet, and throws up.

I sigh, and walk out, Blair behind me, and Dorota rushes in, to help Serena.

"We may not need those bagels after all." Blair tells Chuck.