FLIRTING & MISUNDERSTANDINGS

┌                                   ┐
1.18 │ MUCH 'I DO'
ABOUT NOTHING
└                                   ┘

18 │ MUCH 'I DO'ABOUT NOTHING└                                   ┘

"Isabella! We're going to be late to the wedding!"

"Agh!" I groan, from my place at the living room sofa. I did not have the energy, to deal with Satan and her lies, right now. "Go on with out me, mother."

"What do you mean go on?" She asks, standing in front of me. "We're a family, we're supposed to go together."

"Oh, drop the act." I tell her. "I know, why you're really here, and it doesn't have anything to do with us being a family again."

"What are you talking about?" She asks, hesitantly.

"This look familiar?" I ask, showing her the papers, which I acquired from Mason, my PI.

She looks the paper over, and meets my gaze.

"This is entirely unrelated." She says, not at all convincing me.

"Please, you lied your way back into this house." I tell her. "The least you could do is admit it."

"Fine." She says, and presses her lips. "I might have had motives, other than the ones I disclosed. But this changes nothing."

"For once, mother, I agree with you." I tell her, and stand up, looking her in the eyes. "I hated you before, and I hate you now, even more if possible." I say, with venom. "You did this  to your own daughter. How could you do that?" I ask her, but when she didn't reply, I continue. "I want you out of this house. Away from Aiden, away from me."

"You can't do that." She tells me and slams the papers on the table.

"Oh, I can." I tell her. "So, either you walk out, or you'll be escorted out. I've called security, if you've not checked out by half an hour, you'll be forcefully removed."

I walk past her, towards Aiden's room.

"You can't do this to me, I'm your mother." She calls out, but I just ignore her. "If I'm going, I'm taking Aiden with me."

I stop in my tracks, and turn around, to look at her face, which was beaming with victory. I take a few steps towards her.

"Do you really think, I'm gonna let that happen?" I ask her.

"No, I don't." She answers. "But, what could you possibly do to stop it?"

"You don't wanna see what's at the end of that road, mother." I tell her. "I'll find a way, don't worry."