Chapter 3 - First Date: Kol/Bonnie & Klaus/Caroline

A/N: I apologize if the information about New Orleans are wrong, I had to google it because I live in England. I tried to pick the best places they would take them. I apologise in advance if the grammar and writing isn't great.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story, they all belong to the writers and creators of The Vampire Diaries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning the girls had decided that they would head to the beach. They were all on vacation after all, even if they did have to do a little work as well. Bonnie showered first while Caroline and Elena drunk some blood bags, being the only human out of the three she took the longest to get ready due to the lack of vampire abilities. When they were all dressed and ready they headed out of the hotel to go shopping in the French Quarter.

After a few hours of shopping and looking around in a few book stores and occult shops they had finally settled themselves down in a bar called Attiki Bar and Grill. They each ordered themselves an Attiki burger and fries along with drinks, even though Caroline and Elena didn't need to eat human food it helped hold up appearances in front of others, also it kept Bonnie company while she would eat.

Once they had finished eating and paid for their food, they all headed back to the hotel. While entering the hotel room Bonnie's phone started to ring in her purse, putting down the million bags that she had collect that morning she rummaged through her purse and found her phone and seconds later answering an unknown number.

"Hello..." Bonnie said in a curious voice, she hadn't seen the number before but in the back of her mind she already knew who it would be.

"Hello Darling" A male British accent, instantly she knew who it was and as she suspected it was the youngest Mikaelson brother, Kol.

"Hi Kol, how did you get my number?" she replied but also feeling kind of stupid for asking as she knew the information had been exchange at the auction.

"From the auction darling, this is why I am calling. I wish to take you out tonight for our date, so be ready at 7pm. I will be the most good looking waiting outside your hotel" Before she had time to answer she heard a click and then the line went dead, he had hung up on her. What if she wasn't available? What if she didn't want to go? He hadn't given her a chance to back out and so now she had to suck it up and prepare herself for an evening with the and only Kol Mikaelson.

"Urghhh the guy has the nerve to call and demand I go on a date with him, without even giving me a choice, he's such an arrogant ass" From Bonnie's sudden outburst caused the other two to start laughing. Of course they would find it funny they all knew that Kol had a huge ego and it was only going to get worse.

Not long after the phone call there was a knock on the door, seeing as no one had ordered room service they had no idea who it was. Caroline opened the door to what looked to be a delivery man; he was standing there holding a bouquet of Calla Lillie's

Along with the Calla Lillie's was an envelope with Caroline's name on the front, she quickly opened it and read the little note.

Caroline,

Please join me this evening at 5pm.

I will be waiting outside for you

Klaus

She didn't want to admit it but she was looking forward to it. Could he really be different now, they haven't heard a single thing about Klaus and his family for years now. Has his god complex truly settled now? Could Klaus actually be normal?