To change the world forever?

Hey guys I have just changed the cover for this I did some slight editing which took me a while on my phone I hope you enjoy it though I originally found it on google images anyway enjoy the chapter and thanks for over 100 reads

Your POV
How did that Titan die? I only approached it? I mean I understand what I did I felt a little bit of my power go out towards it but I thought I could only tell them what to do never mind kill them?

This would change everything!!

As your thinking about this you approach the a group of people 2 boys and a girl looked to be young about 12 years old your slightly older? But from the steam coming of one of them who they were dragging along you abruptly stopped just in front of them making them look up to you on your horse.

"Hey move it we need to get in"

It was that very saying which helped you trigger your vision form before with Levi and this made him stop in his place and glance at your with what looked to be fear in his eyes.

" so I presume your the army they sent over to take the founding Titan?"

The group still conscious gasped out loud at the fact that I knew of this and what they were trying to get.

" well you would want geisha Yeager then he's just within that wall if you can pass it? That is? I mean there's pretty much half the garrison you will have to get past oh and me too? Do you still want to precede with what's marley is saying?"

Even more gasps came from there mouths with one of them falling over in shock at the fact that knew of all of this but they have yet to know just how strong you really are.

Within seconds you had them all pinned down with your power bit only the girl stood which confused you since she would have to be an royal to carry a Titan? Unless she was an Ackerman or something of the sorts of Titan science which she has yet to find any information on?

As they all stood well you stood the rest felt like a massive weight they couldn't remove was placed in the base of there back right where they got injected with the Titan formula you began to resin with them and persuaded them to allow you to work on them for science and to further your knowledge of titans personally and if they were bad then you had an Ackerman on your side and could easterly get another one as well.

Thanks for reading sorry for the short ass chapter please comment I do respond to all and any comments or feedback and I do hope to eventually get a laptop so that I can write longer chapters for you and edit the previous ones so that they are grammatically correct and to also make sure I have spelt everything correctly anyway thanks again Lucy g xoxo