Eren and you!

Hey guys I am so happy more people have read my book it's making me so happy thanks anyway back to the story lol ps massive spoilers for manga/anime new season I believe!!!

As the Titan shifters came to you they waited outside the tent and as you realised this you stood up out of bed with Levi at your side the first of them you found was Eren he seemed more off then the rest so you ignored him and left him till last as you touched renier and berthold you saw all there memories of Marley (spoiler!!) and the same to Annie so as you stoped sharing memories.

"Are you going to work with me or for them? Choose wisely now?" You replied.

"No!" Said berthold and renier.

So as they have refused you looked at Levi and in a flash both of there spinal cords were snapped out of there bodies successfully killing them (I think that's how you can kill a Titan shifter if not then it's my way lol).

Then you went to Annie presuming that she would work for you and the royals you decide can control her such as Levi.

"I will work for you I will let you use my Titan for however you wish and please" Annie replied shocking you with her response.

So as you dismissed her and told her to stay close she headed to a near by tree.

"Ymir what about you?" You questioned.

"I will follow the royal for they saved me" she responded confusing you.

"My Christa you don't know do you?" She questioned.

"No? Care to explain" you looked at her perplexed.

So as Ymir told you about the royal and that she would use her Titan to protect her no matter what but can also help you but if she was in danger she would come first.

You then turned to eren and after asking Christa for some of her bloody which she reluctantly gave to us I am inserted it into erens arm making sure he had enough royal bloody for what I was about to do since I got the memories of renier I knew about him and his step brother and the fact that he wants him back to help build his army in Marley in order to kill everyone in paradise island.

we need to train a lot of soilders and make sure that we have enough power to overcome this enemy but how? you turned to face levi and nodded at the door behind everyone you took the lead and headed to his office you were still a normal soilder but levi becme captain n such a short amount of time as he showed that he was strong and was logically smart aka you helped him not like erwin knew that though.

"levi what should we do?" ou said as you and levi walked down the empty hallway towards his office.

he stayed silent knowing that you would come up with something in order for the least amount of causality's will be taken for this new and upcoming enemy, which you kind did but that's if zeke didn't know already that you were there and ready to take the full front of his power with 2 Ackerman's besides you as well.

as you and levi approached his office levi seemed a bit off so as you both entered his office he locked the door which you found weird since he never does.

 "to make sue that shitty glasses doesn't get in and all of those brats to." he responded answering your question without voicing it.

he then turned around and did something abnormal which left you confused.

WHAT IS IT? 

FOUND OUT NEXT ON POWERS? TITANS? 

anyway thank you so much for reading this story its much apricated i dont really know what to say this book has nearly got 200 reads already and thank you for those 4 people who keep reading please comment  i do respond to comments s fast as i can and since i use this quite a bit i will know thank you and have fun lots of love lucy g xoxo