Part 2!!

So 6 people have read my last chapter which in a way upsets me but is also very understandable everyone loves a bit of smut am I right? Anyway so here's part 2 I hope you enjoy

Levi's pov:
God she's hot moaning out as I finger her pussy she's dripping wet it's like a waterfall dripping down my fingers to my sleeve of my shirt bloody brat!.

"Brat your so wet it's getting soaked by my shirt are you going to clean it up clean your own mess up?" I whispered down her ear making her upset clamp onto my fingers.

3rd pov:
As Levi continued to finger her making her moan in the process moaning out making Levi harder in anticipation.

"Brat you ready? Don't worry I won't force you?" He whispered in her ear.

"Please please Fuck me" she moaned out as he continued to finger her faster.

Levi pulled his fingers and shoved them in his mouth moaning at the taste of her on his lips leaving back on his chair to take a breath pulling at her hips to make her hover over his hard cock rubbing it in between her folds making her moan.

As she slowly lowered her hips moaning out at the fullness of her walls she looked down expecting to see all of him in her but it's only about half moaning out again as Levi grabbed her hips and slowly thrust a little in still leaving most of him out not wanting to hurt her more then needed.

Already seeing the blood dripping down his cock onto his hips making him worry.

"Have you not had sex before?" Levi said worried at the blood.

"No I haven't why?" You didn't feel as much pain as you expected.

"Oh nothing brat going to go deeper now ok?" He said looking into her eye leaving forward and kissing her to help distract her from the pain which worked.

"Mmmm daddy oh my so big" you moaned out.

Now fully in he sat there waiting for her to get used to his size not wanting to hurt her he made her sit on his lap slowly bouncing her in order for her to adjust to his size faster.

"Ahh daddy to big! More please" you moaned out shocked at your own voice.

As Levi then pushed his hips up moving her legs to go over the hand rests of the chair using that so he could trust up into her without him holding onto her hips using your hair he positioned his hips at the right angle to hit your g-spot you moaned out so loud that he had to clamp his hand over your mouth.

Leaning down to his discarded shirt and neck tie he grabbed it and shoved it in your mouth in hopes of making you quiet so he could use his hand to thrust up into you much faster and harder using both of your weight to get really deep int you.

After a few more thrusts he moved your legs to the floor and pushed your body over his desk on leg on it getting a much better angle to see your dripping pussy slowly pushing himself in after rubbing himself against your clit making you moan in the process he pushed in making you moan louder lucky enough the neck tie was still stuffed into your mouth.

Using his weight he continued to thrust into using his thumb to rub as your clit to make you cum as he was close probably Becuase he head to had sex in ages.

"Levi please I need to cum!!!" You screamed after letting go of the neck tie.

"Cum with me I will count to 3 and you can cum, 1"

"2"

"3"

"Ahhhhhhhh fuck oh my" you screamed after he allowed you to cum all over his cock

"Fuck" he groaned into your ear pumping himself into you slowly.

He pulled out after a few moment of catching his breath lifting you up effortlessly and taking you to his bed laying you down on it he walked off into another room which I guessed was that bathroom from the running water.

"I am running a bath for us but here drink this you will have a sore throat" he explained handing you a glass of water.

"Thanks" you replied drinking the water slowly.

He grabbed a wash cloth and began to wipe away his cum and your that was slowly dripping out of you making you moan as you were pretty sensitive.

After finishing the glass of water you placed it on the little table and later back not realising that you fell asleep until you saw him over you kissing both you cheeks waking you up from your small slumber.

"Wake up babe the baths ready" he mumbled out to you.

Lifting your arms up in the air asking to be carried to the Bath as your body gave up on itself well what do you expect after the harsh fucking he gave you?

Lowering you into the hot water a moan left your lips at the warmth you welcomed it so used to cold showers not realising that only hot water was used by the superiors which seemed a bit unfair in your opinion but it means cadets have motivation to get promoted and means they take less time in the shower Becuase it's cold.

Levi stepping in behind you lifting you up and placing you into his lap and grabbing a handful of water to wet your hair that was full of sweat he continued to do so then grabbing some soap in order to clean your hair.

Now clean from the bath he lifted you out of it handing you a shirt to wear for the night he emptied the water and cleaned it leaving you change and get comfortable after that he changed into some pants and joined you in bed cuddling next to you as the moon l get shone from his window looking at it you realised that maybe this world isn't all that bad.

Thank you people who have read it and sorry to the boys thinking about writing a men's smut for those men who are reading this and maybe an ungendered one? Tho that could get complicated? What are your thoughts should I? Anyway thanks for reading and love you lots Lucy g xoxo