The truth of her powers!

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING THIS!

my powers what can I do?

so I can control titans I don't know how many I haven't had a chance to test it as of yet but I do look forward to it and hopefully I can help the survey corps so that we can finally defeat the beasts that many call titans.

I can turn them back into who they were previously (only found out in a flashback will cover in a later chapter) for example I found a small titan when the halls broke I managed to turn her back into what she was before in order to help my family the ones that kept me alive.

I can heal much faster (kind of like a titan shifter) like I lost my foot to a titan when the walls broke I was running across a building and this titan came out of nowhere and grabbed my foot and chomped it off which hurt a lot I passed out and that was where I was found by he survey corps.

controlling those who have royal blood like levi and giving them memories from other royals for example mikasa to levi or to eren.

ANYWAY I KNOW YOUR KIDNA CONFUSED BUT I WILL GO OVER ALL OF THIS IN THE NXT FEW CHAPTERS AND THESE ARE ONLY THE FEW ONES WHICH I WILL GO OVER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE I THINK THERE WILL BE A TIMESKIP BUT NOT SURE YET.