The magic? wait! I have powers?

Hi guys I am now doing it on my laptop its kind of slow so I won't be doing any images sorry i will edit it on my phone when I have chance.

Wait? I have powers? what's going on here?

FLASHBACK!!

A little girl was lay on the table some sort of surgical table she was cut open on my chest as someone was inserting something in there it was some glowing liquid as it was being put into the little girl she thrashed around trying to get away from the painful liquid and the mean doctors as she was lay there she suddenly stopped in an instinct her body stopped like it was dead? she wasn't thank god but to her it felt like each second was equlivent to 10 hours time just seemed to turn off for the little girl then as a real minute was over she screamed so loud she made the doctors ears bleed and the glass to shatter again slow motion as the glass rained over her body as it slowly started to hover or go up once the body was up high enough she flipped so that her legs were on the floor and he dashed out of the broken glass windows in the building until she came across a big door she tried to unlock it move it or open it but nothing happened much to the little girls dismay but as she turned around she realised she wasn't where she though she was she was in a road of sorts and then bang everything he saw was white.

FLASHBACK OVER!!!

how come she has only jus realised this now? she got experimented on? where's the scar on her chest? there far to many questions with little to no answer.

she turned around to be met with more titans as the began to circle her but as she met ones eye contact it reached around its neck and killed itself she stood perplexed and as she readied her choice of weapons ready to kill the army of titans that surrounded her they all did the same she was confused but went with it and called her horse to come collect her so she could meet with the others near by and tell them the discovery well levi nobody else god if she told anyone else they would call her insane an hanji god she will want to test it and make sure that she wasn't lying and once she found out guess what more experiments which she is not doing anymore no more of the pain no more of the glowing liquid no more screaming.

As her horse arrived she hopped on and made her way to the green smoke which was sent of before she began to think about her memory thinking was there more of thing she didn't remember she had to ask levi when she had the chance maybe ride along side him on the way back to the walls she had so many questions to ask like where was she it seemed like a place she knew but she wasn't sure she would have to investigate it further and make sure oh and maybe sneak outside the walls so she could test out her theory of eye contact an to see if the titans kill themselves or if she can control them to do anything she wanted them to like help her fight others there has to be a limit on how many she can control maybe she can do other stuff?

As she saw the camp in the distance she noticed that levis horse in the distance was prepared for him to leave I don't know if he was about to leave to look for me or not? as my horse came up to levis horse you realised he was next to it and as he turned around and made contact he fell to the floor you jumped off your horse and picked him up and headed to the med tent to get hanjis help since you didn't know what's up with him.

"HANJI!!" you shouted out to the crazy scientist.

"OMG LEVI!" (what gender?) they answered back.

as they took your best friend out of your hands and placed him onto a medical bed kicking someone off it as they only has a scratch on his arm and placing humanity's strongest onto it just as he let out a grunt as a sign of him waking up just as he was placed on the bed his upper body jolted upright connecting his head with hanji which resulted in them being put of balance and landing on the floor with a moan.

"OUCH LEVI!" they responded back.

levi looked into your eyes perplexed and confused and tilted his head to the door as a sign that he wanted to talk to you in private so as you helped him off the bed much to his reluctance you guys collected your gear and decided to take the next watch together which erwin agreed to saying that we word well together so as you collected the needed supplies since you know that you would be out long since levi can talk a lot and most likely has a few questions to ask and so do you.

so as you and levi rode your horses up to the end of camp to watch guard you let he other two who was sat there off duty and to have some rest so as they climbed down you and levi climbed up you placed a blanket down knowing you would be safe as you discovered a new ability to look into a titans eye you can make them do anything you wanted.

"love you know don't you? you know about our past?" levi said looking up into your gaze.

"yea I do levi and I wanted to let you know something as well did you know?" you looked up at the sky saying this knowing that you would cry if you looked at him now.

so as they sat there in the big tree next to each other conversing about there past and titans the night fell and they decided to head back knowing full well they spent to long there much more then a normal watch duty but you know erwin knew you two needed to talk and be in each other presence so its properly why he didn't send someone to change over knowing you would come back if you get to tired and is not paying enough attention to protect everyone.

HI GUYS GOD THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG I AM THINKING OF CONTINUING NOW I THINK I MA GOING TO GO BACK INTO A LCAL LOCKDOWN IT GIVES ME SOEMTHING TO DO OTHER THNE UNI WORK RIGHT? ANYWAY THANKS FOR 152 READS I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS STORY WHEN I STARTED IT BUT NOW I HAVE A FEW IDEAS MANY INFACT I MIGHT ADD A NEW CHAPTER OR START WRITIGN IT TONIGHT NOT SURE?

ANYWAY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING ATALL COMMENT I ALWAYS TRY TO RESOND ASAP AND THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR I ACTUALLY PUT PARAGRAGHS IN IT WOW SURPRISING RIGHT?

I JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD DAY EVERYONE WHEREEVER YOU ARE! LOTS OF LOVE LUCY G