Smut!!! Don't read if under 16!

Hey guys I hoped you liked the other chapters I will most likely be crap at this so sorry on advance

As Levi kissed you you started to get into it as you did have a slight crush on him and seeing him work out and topless all the time often left you frustrated sexually as all you wanted him to do was pin you and have his way with you but you never had the courage to tell him or make a move but I guess now you don't have to, As you pushed levi away shocked at the fact hat he was kissing you you looked up at him puzzled.

"levi why?" you said as you looked at him as he was backing up to his desk and chair.

"why because i love you brat now get your sexy ass over here!" he exclaimed.

you moved slowly afraid of what he was going to do to you but as he stood impatient he grabbed your arm and pulled you to sit on top of him where you felt his growing bulge shocked you accidently ground your hips down on him making him groan in pleasure which shocked you further as you attempted to stand up you pressed down harder on him making him moan.

"like that brat" he moaned.

you slid off of him and down to your knees you started to unbuckle his belt you knew what to do you just haven't done it before leaving you a bit confused but from what hanji and everyone else has told you had an idea of what to do and what felt good for a man.

"Brat what do you think you are doing?" levi said as he looked down on you as you continued to undo his pants and remove them.

As you removed Levi's pants you could finally see just how big he was and wow he's much bigger then average from what hanji told you for such a short man how can he have such a big package. it surprised you.

"so brat what are you going to do now?" levi said as you then began to strip yourself so that he could see you too.

you went back onto your knees and grabbed his erect cock you spit on it to lubricate it so that you could start to give him a handjob so that he would be hard for later activities if he can handle me doing this without cumming I hope he can he must of had other people before he's way to hot to be still a virgin.

as you moved you hand from his base to the tip you placed your hot mouth over it and started to suck on the tip making him groan and grab your hair in pleasure.

"mmm here this is how you do it" levi groaned down at you.

he then used you long hair to direct you down his cock as he pushed you down he got to his base gagging on his big cock which made him moan out so you guessed that he enjoyed it so you started to hum making your mouth vibrate which made him moan out again which you loved.

you continued to suck him bobbing your head from his base to the tip and focusing on the tip more as he liked it but you stopped when you realised that he was twitching meaning that he was going to cum not wanting to taste it you switched to giving him a handjob and sucking his length.

"ah fuck don't stop" he groaned out to you making you feel happy that you are making him feel good.

you continued to give him a handjob until he said he was going to cum you then put your mouth on the tip and moved your hand from the base to the tip where he came into your mouth so much that it was spilling out of your mouth when you pulled away it started to flow out of your mouth making levi groan then you swallowed and licked your lips to make sure that you have swallowed it all up moaning at the taste of it.

you stood up and wiped at your mouth but as you were wiping your mouth levi shoved his fingers into you making your knees buckle into him as he grabbed you to make sure that you didn't fall he moved you onto the desk so that your top half of your body was on top of it he continued to finger you while you moaned in pleasure.

"please levi i want more daddy please" you moaned.

"mmm i like it call me daddy, again" he responded groaning out.

HI GUYS I AM GOING TO SEE HOW THIS DOES AND I MIGHT ADD PART 2 MAYBE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AND PLEASE COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW HOW I DID SINCE I HAVENT DONE THIS TYPE OF STUFF SO I DO APOLOGISE ABOUT THE CHAPTER.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING LOTS OF LOVE LG XOXOX