Day one your day!

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed the last few chapters if not it's ok I fully understand there crap never wrote smut before so? I apologise for it anyway onto a new chapter

Levi's pov:
God that was amazing! Now I better clean up and run a bath she's not doubt sore the hot water will help her tense muscles which will help relax her ready for tomorrow.

Your pov:
Amazing he actually cares not like what I have I read in books where they have sex and leave the lady to clean up the mess and the men he is taking care of me and cleaning it all up well I can't move at the moment even after the nice bath.

"Levi?" You questioned wondering if he was asleep or not the moon light making you see his figure in front of you.

"Brat sleep its late and your no doubt sore" he said in a rough tone most likely sleepy.

"Sorry I guess I can't sleep can I hug you like this?" You said as you wrapped your arms around his toned stomach.

"Sure whatever just sleep" he said as he moved and got into a more comfortable position.

Hours went by as he snored away the light sound of the wind as it hit the window slowly lulled you into a deep slumber you both lay asleep snoring not realising what time it was.

"Levi! Levi! You in coming in now!" Someone said as they knocked on the door and opening the door into his office section.

they looked around realising that there was clothes on the floor guessing that they were from the captain and that he had a late night and is currently sleeping they began to walk towards his bedroom door just when you walked out in his shirt not realising Someone was there rubbing your eyes and opening the door walking straight into this person.

Looking up you realised it was your commander.

"Commander Erwin sir!" You saluted.

"At ease cadet,why are you in Levi's bedroom?" Erwin responded.

"Erm?" You questioned looking back towards the bedroom door.

"What has it got to do with you eyebrows?" Levi said as he walked out in full uniform.

Erwin nodded and turned around leaving some papers in Levi's desk.

"Morning breakfast?" Levi said.

"Sure!" You said happily running past Levi to grab your clothes which Levi sorted out last night.

As you both walked down the hallway to the mess hall you spoke about what would happen and would you tell people you both came to the conclusion that you won't tell anyone until someone finds out and that we will talk about this later in his office.

You both separated after entering the mess hall him walking to the superior table and you to line up for food with your fellow cadets.

After breakfast it was training you still sore from last night struggled in hand to hand combat where you normally succeed you lost in to much pain to do your normal thing many noticed your discomfort and the scrunches of your face in pain as you bounced on your feet in combat.

"Hey y/n! Are you ok?" Eren said.

But just after he said that you past out Levi rushing over to you realising that you were bleeding as your pants were soaked in blood.

"Someone grab hanji now!" Levi shouted out conceded for you being.

"Yes sir!" Many cadets ran off in hopes of finding the crazy scientist.

Many moments past with your head in Levi's lap and many cadets concerned huddling around you both, but many were wondering why the captain was worried about you.

"Levi what's wro... omg y/n!!" Hanji responded running to your aid.

Hanji ran across the field noticing you passed out as she approached she noticed that blood on your pants and the small puddle under your body worried that you got injured during training she took of your pants (yes I know probably not best but it's a lot!) assessing the bleeding she realised where it was coming from and grabbed your body and ran off into the building with Levi and a few cadets running after her.

Timeskip

As you lay on the medical table Hanji with a clipboard in her hand assessing your again after 5 hours you began to wake.

"Ehrh" you said as you groaned out in pain and discomfort.

"Y/n! Your up oh thank the lords" she said putting her clipboard down and coming to your side nodding to a cadet to grab Levi.

"What happened to me?" You said as you realised where you were.

"Well that's a long story and one we need to wait for Levi for" hanji said sitting down on your bed holding your hand while waiting for Levi to arrive.

"Y/n! Your awake!" Levi said as he rushed to your side.

"Ok cadet leave us" hanji said.

"Ok guys there may be a chance that"

.......

Find out on the next chapter man do I love a cliff hanger lol anyway 2 people read my chapter today omg thank you so much I really appreciate it anyway love you all Lucy g xoxo