The Begginning -Allonia

11 years ago(ch 19)
May 24, 2025

    "We interrupt this program, this is not a test. Emergency information is as followed: Due to classified information, everyone is being put into lockdown. No one can leave their homes for a few months because it is necessary for your survival." I watch as the tv continues to beep.
    "Daddy," I whine as I crawl into my dad's lap. I watch Ancel crawl on the floor unaware of what is actually going on.
    "What is going to happen now?" Andreus asked. I guess anyone who would answer.
    "I don't know honey." My mom responds as she begins to start making some calls.
    "Sandra make sure to call your brother, he may know what's going on." My dad calls to my mom as she nodded her head in response.
    "What about food and everything?" Alondra asks as she sits next to Ancel on the floor.
    "That I will find out but you kids don't worry your mother and I will figure this out. You three go upstairs. Put on a movie I will bring up Ancel in a minute." My dad instructed us and the three of us quickly made our way up to our rooms.
    "Why do you think this is happening?" Andreus asked as he put in a DVD in the DVD player.
    "How would I know?" Alondra rolls her eyes.
    "Well, you are the smart one." Andreus shrugs.
    "Well, I know just as much as you do doofus," Alondra responds.
    "Can you two not fight. I'm scared." I whimpered. My siblings both sandwich me in between them and hug me closely.
    "Nothing will happen to us as long as we are all together," Alondra tells me with her cheek on the top of my head. In the midst of it, all Ancel was clapping his hands and muttering gibberish smiling at the tv.
    "See Ancel is fine." Andreus chuckles. I just smiled to myself as we made ourselves comfortable in our mini fort that we made in between Alondra and I's beds.

June 10th, 2025

"But I don't want to stay inside," I whined.
"Well baby we have to. It is for our own safety." My mother tells me as she gets dinner together.
"But why?"
"Because... I will tell you when you are older," she tells me as she gets out the dinner plates. "Here baby get Andreus to help you set up the table." I just nodded and walked to the table with the plates.
"Mommy said to help me Dreus!" I yelled at him making him jump which made me giggle.
"Why do you have to be so loud?" He groans as he gets up from his game taking the plates from my small hands.
"Why do you have to be a big fat meanie?" I retort.
"Lonia be nice." My mother tells me. Making Andreus stick his tongue out at me. I grab the spoons and forks and begin placing them on the table.
I heard the door and ran to it knowing that it was my dad.
"Daddy!" I scream as I run up to him.
"Hi baby girl." He smiles at me as he picks me up.
"I am a big girl. Look I lost another baby tooth." I smile to show my missing tooth.
"Wow you are a big girl." He smiled at me as Allondra came down the steps.
"Can we go driving tonight please?" She asked dad, well begged.
"Not tonight. They gave a new curfew, and I don't come home soon enough." Dad tells her and her face falls.
"Come on it's time for dinner," Mom tells us as we all make our way to the table.
Mom had made my favorites chicken wings, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes. We all sat and ate happily, talking about all of our days. Alondra was still upset about not being able to drive. So I told her I would give her my tooth fairy money and that made her smile. Andreus was happy about beating some stupid level of some stupid game. I am still mad at him if you can't tell. And my baby brother Ancel was playing with his mashed potatoes in his high chair. This is perfect. I smiled to myself and continued to eat my food.