Ancel's 11th Birthday (Allonia)

September 23rd, 2034

"Sshh. We don't want to wake him up." My dad chuckled quietly as I drop a pan.
"Well if things were better organized." I whispered. Today is Ancels birthday, his 11th to be exact, which was a very big deal to him. So right now we were making his favorite breakfast. Eggs and french toast. Andreus decided he was going to add turkey bacon to the list because he wanted some. Me and Alondra were on eggs and french toast duty while mom and dad were baking Ancel's birthday cake.
"Lonia is just mad because she can't cook." Andreus jokes.
"Yeah because putting bacon in the microwave is cooking." I roll my eyes as I begin to crack the eggs.
"Yes it is. Want to know why?" He asks with a wiggle of his eyebrows.
"No but I am pretty sure you're going to tell me anyway."
"Because it is edible when it's done." He smirks as I throw an egg at his head. It cracks and yolk runs down his face. The shells were all in his hair and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Allonia!" My mom gasps as I shrug.
"Andreus was asking for it." Alondra butts in with a giggle.
"It's okay mom." I could hear Andreus' voice grow sinister. "I still love my baby sister." Before I could react he came from behind giving me a bear hug rubbing all of the egg yolk onto the back of my head.
"Let go!" I shriek. I'm pretty sure everyone in town could hear my shriek.
"Allonia!" My family yells.
"Why is everyone so loud. It's 5 in the morning." Ancel groans as he rubs his eyes.
"Happy birthday!" We all yell together and he looks at everyone with wide eyes. He looks around finally awake. Andreus finally let go of me and I dropped to the floor with a hard THUD! This makes Ancel laugh hysterically, which leads to all of us laughing. Even though I had egg yolks in my hair this was honestly a perfect picture of my family. We were a mess and could never be quiet nor could we ever do anything the right way.