Meeting Allonia Again (Milo)

May 5th, 2036

"Hello honey back so soon?" Tamia smiles at a girl in the distance. When she came closer with the girl I was in complete shock. How did Allonia know Tamia? Tamia smiled. "Boys this is Allonia. Allonia these are the boys."
"Hello gorgeous," Jacob said as both Raphael and I laughed at him. He was too much at times but we kept him around because of the fact that he was funny to be around plus it came with the perk that he was one of the best fighters.
"Ignore him. Where did your friends hide?" Tamia asked as she sat down on her porch.
"Come out guys they all saw you guys," Allonia called to her friends. They both walked out as if they had seen a ghost or like we were going to eat them.
"What brings you guys back?" Tamia asked as soon as Alloni's friends came close to the group.
"My brother was kidnapped, and they murdered my dad." She stated coldly. I wanted to see her again but not like this.
"Do you need a shoulder to cry on because this one is free." Jacob smiled, still trying. I don't know why he was still trying.
"Jacob please shut up,"I growl at him. I didn't want him to make her feel worse. Let alone the fact that he knew who she was
"I am so sorry honey," Tamia says as she hugs Allonia.
"I am fine. I just want to find the foresters to help me find my brother." She tells us.
"How can we trust you?" I asked, attempting to act like I didn't know her.
"How can we trust you?" The guy retorted.
"Milo, I trust her. Now boys that is enough." Tamia tells us sternly. "Raphael and Jacob you two can head back to the camp. I am going to talk to Milo and the group."
"No fair. Milo always gets to have all of the fun." Jacob mumbled, while Raphael just laughed at him nudging him. They both left as the rest of us went into Tamia's home.

I followed Tamia into her kitchen as Allonia and her friends waited in the living room.
"You are going to help them Milo," Tamia tells me.
"I can't look her in the eyes Tamia," I tell her with my arms crossed.
"You are going to help her she is hurting. You can take her to my daughter." She explains.
"Chief Gam isn't going to help." I roll my eyes.
"Boy watch your tone. Gemma will help them, but you can't tell Allonia that you are the boy she knew a year ago."
"Why can't I tell her?" I asked. It was a stupid question but I also didn't want to keep this from her especially if this could hurt her more in the end.
"Milo she is grieving. Tell her after you make it to camp at least." She tells me and I nod walking out to the living room
"Damian stop it. She has been through a lot today." The girl scolds him.
"Look, this is extremely irrational. We don't know what these foresters do, especially to have the government so terrified of them. Yet here is Allonia, let me go into the woods and talk to them nothing could ever happen, do you not see what's wrong with this?" Damian asks. "We could seriously die. These foresters could seriously kill us and eat us. We don't know what the hell they are."
"I don't know what you civilized people do either." I cut him off. Damian just looks down avoiding eye contact. "Now look, Tamia is putting herself on the line for you people. I will take you to our camp but one wrong move you guys will end up in the river, understood?"
Damian and the girl look beyond scare and turn to look at Allonia. She just shrugs them off and gets up. "Are you going to help us?" Allonia asks me, picking up her bag.
"I am only bringing you to my chief. Whatever she says is what goes. Whether she decides to help you all or kill you is beyond me." I shrug as I turn to leave. "Good night Tamia."
"Keep them safe Milo, I am trusting you," Tamia tells me as she waves us off. This is going to be a hard week or so. I will just keep my distance and give her the cold shoulder. That could work.