Allonia Gets into a Fight

April 26th, 2028

"I apologize for coming by in such short notice but we have to talk about Allonia's recent behavior at school." I heard my teacher from the front door.
"What did you do?" Andreus asks me as my eyes go wide. I am screwed, I didn't think Mr. Towson was going to actually come to my house.
"I may have punched someone." I admitted this to my brother. He just chuckles to himself.
"You are joking right?" He asks.
"Allonia Anderson." My mom snaps at me. She comes into the kitchen with my teacher. "Andreus go to your room now."
"I would like to watch this play out." Andreus chuckles as he leans on the table.
"Three... two...." My mom counts.
"I am going." He raises his hands in defeat and jogs up the steps.
"You have some explaining to do young lady." My mom scolds.
"I may have hit another kid, but in my defense he kept bothering me." I explained. It wasn't far from the truth. Jackson had kept bothering me but it wasn't today. His voice and the way that he treats the other girls got under my skin.
"Why would you do that, Allonia? This is why you have teachers." My mother continues. Well I would have if the teacher wasn't his father. Mr. Holland played favorites toward his son even though his son is a little shit. So either it was me or someone else. To be completely honest I shouldn't have been the one to do it. When I say Mr. Holland hates me, he HATES me. Well as much as an adult can hate a child.
"I apologize for my daughter's antics, I will be making sure that she doesn't behave like that again." My mother gives me a sideways glance even though she kept a smile on towards the teacher.
"Well have a good evening Mrs. Anderson. I will see you tomorrow Allonia." He says before leaving with a small smirk. If only I could knock him down a notch or two.
"What am I going to do with you, Allonia." My mother shakes her head at me in disappointment. "You need to learn how to control your temper. You do not have the ability to lash out anymore."
"I know." I grumbled. Regardless I probably wouldn't have been able to punch another person in the face but the repercussions are dier now. If Mr. Holland really wanted to, he could have gone to the officials and got me taken away. And we don't know what that would come to in all honesty.