Chapter 7

Hera POV
I woke up the next morning still excited. We were having two new editions to our family. When Kanan send me a picture of them I nearly flipped with joy. They were so cute sleeping like that and I really hope they will like it here. I went downstairs to see my son Zeb and My dog Chopper sitting in the living room watching tv. "Morning Zeb" I said. "Morning mom you look happy today." He said. "I know because last night Kanan gave me some good news." "We're finally replacing Chopper?" He said. Chopper growled at Zeb and gave him a glare. "Calm down Chop I was just kidding." Zeb said with his hands raised. I laughed and said "no Kanan is bringing home two new editions to the family." I told him and he nearly jumped. "Really!?" "Yes you're gonna be a big brother." I said. "Wow what do they look like?" He asked "I'll show you." I said and showed him the photo. "This is cool." He said. "Now you know being a big brother means taking lots of responsibility. I want you to know that." I told him. "Ha compared to watching Chop, piece of cake." He said and Chopper gave a bark. "You two Chop, I want you to be nice to our new comers got it." I told my dog. He did what looked like rolling his eyes and laid back down. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking some food still excited. "I can't wait to meet them."

Narrator POV

Kanan was now driving on a road that went through the forest. He looked back to see Ezra and Sabine still sleep in back still cuddle up with each other. Kanan reach back with his arm and gently shaking them. "Hey, wake up we're almost there. The two was starting to wake up rubbing their eyes stretching and yawning. They looked out the window with amazement in their eyes. "Wow that looks beautiful." Sabine said. "Yep it's always beautiful. Different wildlife, the trees and the lakes." Kanan told them. "Do you ever go in there?" Ezra asked. "Most of the time. Don't worry you'll go in there soon." He said. They then stop outside a big beautiful house.

(Sorry no picture of the house. Took too long uploading)

"Wow your house looks really nice, Kanan." Sabine said. Once parked they got out the car and they saw two other people and a dog. The female had brown hair and emerald green eyes with a compassionate smile. The man was tall and had a small goatee. And the dog was big and looked tuff. "Ezra, Sabine this is Hera my wife, Zeb my son and Chopper our dog." The two siblings looked at the family and was shy. Then Chopper walked over to Ezra and licked his hand. Ezra smiled and petted the dog. Chopper then went to Sabine and started sniffing and licking her legs. Sabine flinched at first (giving what she been through at the orphanage) but gave a small giggles at contact. "Chopper likes the two of you and that's rare." Kanan said. Sabine was still giving out small giggles when Choppers tongue made contact with her legs and Ezra watched with amusement. "Alright Chop that's enough." Hera said. Chopper stopped and Sabine petted him on the top of his head. Hera kneeled down and said "I want you two to know that even though I'm not your mother, I will treat you two like my own children." "We both will." Kanan said. Ezra and Sabine smiled at both of them but still on the inside they were scared and worried about their new life.