Chapter 11

"So where are you taking us." Sabine asked. Ezra and Sabine were in the car with Hera driving into town. "We are going to pick up some supplies so we can decorate your room. But you guys are supposed to be telling me what you need. So what would you like to get first." Hera said. The two looked at each other as if they were talking telepathically to each other then nodded and said "Paint" "alright let's go to to the hardware store." Hera said.

They were in the hardware looking through the Isles for the paint section and they found it. "Alright what colors would you like to get?" Hera asked. "One of everything" both said in sync quickly. They grabbed one bucket of every color of paint and put it in their carts. "You guys sure do know your colors" Hera laughed.

When they got home, they took the paints up in their room. Hera helped put down some paper on the floor and gave them some paint brushes. "You two want some help?" Hera asked. "No thanks we got this." Ezra said. Hera smiled at them and left them to do their work.

Ezra and Sabine were painting both sides of their room. They decided not to just focus on their own sides and just make the whole room colorful. They started on Sabinea side of the room and started painting. They were talking and laughing and having a good time, they haven't felt this good in years and they were happy about that. After they did Sabines side they went to Ezras side and began painting. They weren't focus on what to paint they just let their hands move to the flow.

Ezra looked over to Sabine and had an evil idea in his head. "Ya know Sabine?" He said. "What?" She asked. "Your face could some color as well." He said and rubbed the paint on the brush on Sabine's cheek. "Oh really. Ya know your has been looking pale and could use some bright color in it." She said as she rubbed her paint brush on top of Ezras noise. Both siblings dropped their brushes and gave each other a evil smile.

They then ran to the nearest bucket of paint dipped their hands in the paint and smeared it on to each other. "Take that!" Sabine yelled. "Oh yeah well take this!" Ezra yelled back. They were both laughing and playing in the paint spreading it on each other having the best paint battle ever.

Kanan, Hera and Zeb stood in the door way of the room and watched with amusement. "You two were supposed to paint the walls not each other." Zeb said laughing. The two stopped what they were doing and looked at the three then back at each other and smiled. "Hey can we tell you guys something?" Sabine asked. Against their better judgements they three walked closer to them and kneeled down to their height. "You guys need color as well." Ezra said and they both smeared paint on the three faces and laughed. "Alright you asked for it!" Zeb said and they all had a massive paint battle, laughing and playing like one big happy family.