Chapter 13

Ezra was sitting out side on the porch of the house reading a book about the natural wildlife. Ezra always had a connection with with animals. He just was fascinated with them. His favorite was wolves. He was most fond of their ways, how they hunted in a pack, how they took care of one another and more.

Suddenly Ezra heard a strange noise from the woods. Ezra stood up and looked around but saw nothing. He heard the noise again and it sounded lile it was in trouble. Ezra knew Kanan and Hera told him not to go into the woods by himself, but he couldn't ignore it so he went into the woods in search for the noise.

Ezra felt like he was walking for hours but it was just ten minutes. He kept hearing the noise and followed it for awhile. He turned in each and every direction but saw nothing but trees.

Then he saw where the noise was coming from. He saw a tree knocked over and something underneath it. He ran over to the tree and tried to lift it. It was heavy but he managed to lift it up a little so whatever was underneath it could get out. "Don't worry no need t-" he said but was cut by shock at the sight of a wolf standing infront of him. The wolf was female and it had raven blue smooth fur just like Ezra's hair. Ezra didn't know what to do so his body took over and he ran.

He ran and ran as fast as he could not stop. Soon he realized that he was lost and didn't know how to get back. He was starting to panic as he looked around and saw nothing but trees. Soon he saw another wolf but it was dark black with ruffed up fur. Ezra got really scared as the wolf started to growl and walk closer to him with teeth showing.

Ezra was backed into a tree. He was terrified at what might happen. And closed his eyes. The wolf went for the attack but was tackled to the ground. Ezra opened his eyes and saw the dark wolf being attacked by the wolf Ezra saved.

Soon the raven blue wolf made the other wolf run off never to be seen again. Then the wolf went up to Ezra and stood face to face with him. "Th-thank you. I'm Ezra. And I'm lost. Can you help me?" Ezra said thinking if the wolf could understand him. The wolf then nuzzled Ezra hand and he petting the wolf. Then the wolf was tugging on Ezra's sleeve gesturing him to follow her and Ezra did that.

They walked through the woods for another ten minutes. Ezra had an arm around the wolf neck and the wolf had him close. Soon they both saw the house and saw a worried Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine. "They came from out of the trees and approached the family. "Ezra!" Sabine yelled and was the first to run over and hug her brother. "Where did you go? We were worried sick about you." Hera said. "I'm sorry I just heard a strange noise and found this wolf in trouble and saved it. Soon I was in trouble with another wolf and she saved me." Ezra explained. "Her' I didn't think you be bringing home girls at anytime soon." Hera teased. "Wow the wolf looks just like you, Ez." Sabine said petting the wolf. "That's the same thing I said" Ezra said. "It's nice to see you made a friend while you were here." Kanan said. "Yeah but don't we already have one mut to clean after." Zeb said joking and both the wolf and Chopper gave a small growled and everyone laughed. "So Ez what are you gonna name her?" Sabine asked. Ezra thought for a moment and the found a good name for the raven blue fured wolf.

"Mira"