Chapter 1: The Lovers

This story begins from the end sentence of volume 1, therefore it may be confusing for some of us 🙃. If you're interested, kindly read volume 1 before this.

Warning: Mature Content
---------------------

......

"You sure are resilient, let's fight this together". Mew smiled down at his lover in satisfaction, loving the innocence and the sheer benevolence that the bright-eyed boy carried. Gulf, without doing anything, made him braver and stronger.

Unable to resist his new lover's charm, he then sealed his lips with a kiss.

"Mew?" Gulf called out the chiseled man who was now his boyfriend, "Let's get to my condo before dinner." Ultimately Mew smirk on hearing the younger man's suggestion realizing what he meant by 'before dinner'. "Oye, wake up! You don't want us to be late" hastily Gulf insisted and started pulling his pants up and rushed to the bathroom, perhaps, to wash off the secretion from their previous activity.

With a smile curving in the corner of his lips, Mew followed after his lover. His heart was glad to see Gulf taking huge steps forward in order to aid in the progress of their relationship. It somehow felt surreal how the awkward, introverted man he once knew was now his boyfriend.

"Is your mother going to be okay with us spending the night together?" asked Gulf as he finally sat down on the bed, fully dressed.

"She will in time" he smiled as the two decided to rush out of the room.

***********

They drove down at high speed along the highway. It was dark and the clock now ticked at seven, Gulf was anxious, excited and somehow frightened, but the only thing that mattered to him was he was sitting there with Mew, and that they were a real couple now.

"Let's buy dinner. I'm certain none of us would be interested in cooking later." suggested Mew while parking the car outside a restaurant.

"Why don't you get it? I'm a little lazy to come out." Gulf said unable to look at his man in the eyes. He was slowly growing restless because he could see his apartment just a few meters away from where they had parked the car which meant, the moment he had been both excited and anxious about was getting closer.

"What do you want for dinner?" Mew asked, grabbing his wallet from the glove box.

"I'm good with anything except sea foods. Mew, is it possible we come out for dinner later? They don't close until eleven. I really don't want cold food."

"Believe me, you'd be too sore to walk later" slyly Mew whispered winking at him and went out of the car leaving an annoyed but flustered, speechless Gulf in shock.

While inside the car, as Gulf waited, he felt the heat rising in his face and his ears getting warm as Mew's words began to run in repeats. He had never been this nervous before. Perhaps, he had been too bold before, he regretted.

*************

"Gulf? Why are you suddenly looking so stiff?" ask Mew as they finally walked inside Gulf's condo and switched on the lights. Gulf didn't answer anything but simply smiled at him and instead, suggested taking a shower.

Deep down, Mew was aware why Gulf was acting like a nervous kid but he told himself that he was not going to touch his boyfriend, not until he was ready. But he felt an unexplainable amount of joy teasing the younger man. In fact, he realized how adorable Gulf looked, each time he bit his lips whenever he was shy.

"Do you want me to warm the dinner?" ask Mew stretching himself on the bed while Gulf took a towel from the drawer near his bed.

"Nah, we'll warm it together. Besides, Vily haven't clean the house today. She'll be coming only tomorrow".