Chapter 8: Inclusivity

"Next time, I'll introduce you to my parents.
Just give this poor man a chance"

Mew could not stop smiling as he kept staring at the hand-written letter Gulf handed him the other night. Dork, he whispered slowly, still unable to hold back his smile.

It had been two days since the letter had been in his wallet, but his heart continued to glow because of it. Gulf's cute gestures were extra-ordinary.

Two days  had gone by without talking or seeing him. He missed him. But he was aware that he was going to see him tomorrow, at the latest.

"Long time, Mew" Franco, his university mate from the same department barged into his room. " Did Prof. Xavier asked you to read all this? " Franco asked, a little amused. Mew realized he was surrounded by a pile of printed out journals. He didn't realize it was surrounding him until Franco pointed out.

"I didn't realize" He answered giggling.

"As usual, you're being a mad-dog when it comes to research".

" I just have many business to handle otherwise the passion still persist". He said.

"Speaking of which, remember last time you said you wanted to start up your own studio and that you were looking for a music director? " Franco asked. 

Mew and Franco shared a couple of similar things such as; Franco was doing a modeling job aside being a research scholar. These were some reasons why Mew got along very well with Franco.

"Yeah, what about it? " Mew asked, curious.

"I think, Director Mahone will be a good candidate. You can call him if you want. " Franco replied going through his wallet and took out a business card and handed it to Mew.

"What's his credibility? I just want to know from you before my manager checks him out. "

"He's new. He's young. But people in one of my show were talking about how he could be the next big thing in the industry".

" Ah, sure. Thank you. "

"Also, he seems like a humble lad".

" That's good to know"

"By the way, a rumor about you is going on about the net. " Franco said and walked out from his room.

Upon hearing that, Mew's heart began to sink. He could not afford another rumor. But is it about Gulf? He freaked out.

He quickly took his phone out and decided to see for himself. It was weird because his Manager Boss didn't call him this time nor did any PR damage control was issued. Hence, he was a little confused.

The moment he saw his phone, his heart smiled. It was some fansite talking about how Mew and Gulf actually looked like a couple even without trying. The news was picked up by some entertainment media and became a tabloid.

Everyone seemed to be curious about the new man beside Mew Suppasit who was equally tall and good-looking as him. That's my man. He whispered smiling.

Elated, Mew rang up his man. Gulf didn't pick up his call but instead suggested to communicate through text.

"Is everything okay? " wrote Mew, a little worried because Gulf have never done that before.

"Yes, I just have too many guest in the house" Came Gulf's response.

"How's maa and paa? "

"Concerned about your in-laws? They're doing fine"

Mew giggled. He loved the idea of Gulf's parents being his in-laws although he wasn't sure, how acceptable they would be. Moreover, he was certain that marriage was something Gulf would never think at the moment.