Chapter 9: Surprisingly Loud

As the most awaited day came rolling by, Mew did not know how to handle his emotions while he waited for his man anxiously and eagerly outside the workshop building.

Director Tee had just informed him that the official shooting of the series would begin from the day itself. It excited him. The thought of working with Gulf as his love interest excited him beyond control. But he was anxious because it was their first official filming day.

Sometimes, he even found it hard to believe that for the first time in his career, he was going to work with his 'boyfriend' and the thought twirled his stomach.

However, he became certain that it was reality when he saw Gulf walk towards him wearing a dark-blue tee that menacingly suit his skin tone.

But what was more alluring was the beautiful smile that escaped his man's face gaitily the moment their eyes met.

"P'Mew" Gulf's lips parted. He was a big man,  absolutely an adult but at that moment he looked like a soft-baby that Mew contracted with urge to hold him tightly. He continued to say, "P'Mew, it's not fair. You only went for two days and you've lost weight", raising his hand open-palmed, perhaps expecting a high-five from him.

Mew, on purpose collided his hands on the air and intertwined the spaces of his fingers with his.

Although, he intended only to gave him a high-five, he couldn't move away, couldn't do anything but stand and feel the pressure of Gulf's finger,  because Gulf  wasn't moving either.

He realized they were out in the open-street.  Anyone could be watching them. They should be pulling away, one or both of them, but neither did, instead, every tick of the clock, Gulf leaned in closer making him lean on the side of his car.

His bright- brown eyes locked onto him and it made his toe curl. His Gulf was precious, that he was sure.

"What would you like us to do tonight? " Mew asked. Gulf slighted a smile and narrowed his eyes, "A little of this", and took Mew's hands, "a little of that".

The voice lingered in Mew's ears. It was warm and soft but seductive. He could no longer take the teasing and hence, he pulled him closer.

The moment he pulled Gulf onto him,  with both arms, Gulf's chest press against his. "So tight". Gulf whispered.

"You are being utterly a bad baby." He murmured in his ears, "Who authorised you to be this tempting".

"Tempting? Is it not because you missed me? " Gulf asked.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Is my Gulf getting bolder? " He pressed his nose delicately on the dimples of his man and closed his eyes inhaling the sandalwood scent of the man he love so much.

"Or shall I explain how tempting you are, tonight? " Mew continued tracing his fingers down Gulf's spine.

"I bet you've been dreaming about me to say that" Gulf forced a laugh and pressed him back against the car, breatheless.

"You're overconfident". Mew mumbled softly as Gulf's eyes gazed lower to his mouth. He then laughed, "I think you're being carried away by my beauty but we're still outside.  People can still see-"

Gulf kissed him.

There was no hesitation in the younger man. His mouth was against his lips and Mew stopped breathing. He stopped thinking.

Gulf was kissing him in an open space! That hit him hard.

But the dilemma didn't last long as Gulf shuddered and a sound from the back of his throat came, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through him as the kiss deepened. Mew got lost in the raw sensation. He wrapped his hands around Gulf's soft waist and squeezed the distance between them.