Swiftwings power

Winger P.O.V—

I see an Swiftwing! The first thing I noticed is she's an female. Her pattens are exactly like mine expect instead where I have blue she has a purple color, kind of red color too mixed together. Her under belly in white like mine but the most amazing thing about her was her eyes. Where mine had yellow hers had a piercing dark purple and her pupils where round and all black. She was looking right at me. I need to say something but my mouth suddenly feels dry and to be honest I'm at a loss for words. She was more curled up so her left wing was retracted normally and her right wing was covering her legs. It might be where she's hurt? Once she saw me her head popped up and her head tilted slightly with a small purr of curiosity. I wanted to look behind me to see if the others where there but it would pain me to much to look away from her.

(A/N) I'm sorry I'm really bad at describing... try to use your imagination. You can just make her how you want but that's how I thought she would look like! Ok I'll let you continue now. Lol.

I take a small step further to get closer and I see her visibly tense up. I decided now the time to speak up.

"It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you. My name's winger. What's yours?" I ask her taking another towards her.

"Voilet." She responded. I feel a small smile come to my lips, even her name is amazing.... wait bad winger. Your the Alpa and Alpa's protect their own. I'm helping her because she needs help not because I like her.

I'm now in front of her sitting down. I hear a snap of a twig like someone stepping on it. Me and Voilet snap our heads to the sound. There stood the rest of The Rescue Riders. We all just freeze.

I see Cutter lean over to Burple who was just staring. "Well this is awkward." Cutter whispers loudly so we all hear him. Everyone's eyes go to him and I raise my eyebrow at him with the seriously? look.

"What you can't say this isn't awkward." He say clearer. I see Layla face palm at that.

Aggro P.O.V—

I keep myself from laughing at Cutter. 'He can alway make the worst situations funny.' I think dreamily... BAD AGGRO no I don't like him but his smile is so adorable... dah! No bad. All our eyes drift to the female Swiftwing, who was sniffing the air then growled uneasily. I think she was looking at us? Is she going to hurt Cutter? I see wingers eyes widened at us wait... not us, behind us. I realized that's where she's growling at too.

I feel wind go past me and I duck, all the other Rescue Riders get down as well I look up to see a black figure, swoop above our heads and the dragon flys back and glides around. I can't tell what kind of dragon it is because it blends in with the night so well. It dives down in between us and winger with the other female Swiftwing. Now that it's down on the ground I see it's a pitch black Swiftwing I can't see his eyes because his back is towards us.

My head snaps over to Cutter what if he got hurt?! Once I see him okay my heart immediately slows down from the the ponding it was before. He looking at me too both giving the look of 'what have we gotten into?'

3 person P.O.V—

"Voilet, your father wants you home." The Mysterious black Swiftwing said to Voilet. Who got up and went into a fighting stance, revealing her front right leg that was bleeding badly from a bad scratch. She had her leg up against her stomach, standing on three legs. Her body was crouched in a fighting stance.

"Go home shadow and tell him you couldn't find me." She growled at him.

"Don't make me do this the hard way." He growled.

"You should know by now, I do everything the hard way." She growled at him.

She lungs at him. In responses ducks down making her go right over not before her claws scratch him on the back.

"You little brat! Why are you so stubborn?!" He growled and lunges on Voilet who was still on the ground from rolling because she missed him. He's on top of her pinning her down. One of his paws on her muzzle, one on her stomach, digging his claws in. She managed to yank her muzzle out of his grip.

"I guess I get it from my mother!" She snarled at him and let out a power blast. He yelped jumping off her. Once the smoke cleared he saw her flying away. He aimed a power blast at her wing to stun her. She screeches and falls from the sky and lands on the ground with a thump. She lets out a small wimpier. He couches down and gets ready to pounce on her. Winger jumps in front of him, in between the two.

"Stop fighting!" He growls to him. The instinct inside of winger was to protect her. 'Mine' he thinks. Shadow just scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"As if I'm going to listen to a puny excuse for an Alpa! I mean your father was bad but your way worse." Shadow says. Winger digs his nails into the ground his teeth bared glaring.

"Are you mad?" Shadow teases winger in a baby voice, Getting right in his face. "What are you gonna do about it?" Shadow growls at winger. Winger felt anger boil inside him. 'NO ONE says that about MY FATHER!!' Winger thinks.

Wingers muscles shift as he moves forward and lunges with his mouth open about to snap his neck but Shadow moves out of the way so Winger tumbles towards the other Rescue Riders. Winger immediately gets up, nostrils flaring and eyes in slits. Now Voilet is now exposed since winger isn't in between them. Shadow jumps towards Voilet, lunging at her. He's positioned so he would bite her neck, snapping it, killing her. Voilet eyes just barley open seeing him lunging towards her. She to exhausted to move.

It's like time stops for winger... "NOOOO!!!!!" He screeched. Suddenly his scales light up where his spine would be. Lighting comes down from the sky and goes on winger he jumps forward and disappears- smoke where he was.

 (A/N) that's kinda what it looks like except a lot cooler

(A/N) that's kinda what it looks like except a lot cooler. It glows like HTTYD Toothless! And the lighting thing too. I got that idea from HTTYD 3 so yeah...

He appears right by Shadow, Shadows teeth almost touching her neck. Winger jumps on him pinning him down. He lets out huge roar that the whole island could probably hear. His nostrils flailing with the light up blue on his spine. Where lighting crackled down his back. His eyes in slits, only one thing on his mind 'protect her' a power blast forms in Winger mouth about to shoot. Somehow Shadow manages to wiggle out of his grasp and starts running away trying to flap his wings but to shaken to. Winger shoots six power blast. His way, shooting trees behind Shadow.

"Winger!" Dak shouts trying to get his attention wingers head snaps over to the Rescue Riders still riled up, eyes still in slits. Winger roars at them looking absolutely terrifying.

"Winger." Voilet say in a sweet voice hoping to soothe him. "You got him, we're safe." She says. His wings slowly go down the lighting gone and the glowing blue dying down going back to normal. His eyes go back to normal as well. He walks over to her, she's laying down still but her head was up talking to him. Exhaustion hitting him like a brick. He flopped down next to her letting a small puff of smoke. His eyes slowly fluttering. His eyes snap back open and lookup when he hears chatting

"Alpa! Alpa! Alpa!" All the dragons and some humans were giving in the sky, probably seeing the fight. He eyes started to flutter close. The last thing he saw was the Rescue Riders running towards him and Voilet and he fell asleep from exhaustion.

(A/N)
Ok so I tryed my best to make it long... but it's not really that long so.... sorry I tryed but I decided to publish it how it is so... yeah