Fighting

Voilet's P.O.V—

After the Rescue Riders explain the fight to winger he has the cutest grin on his face. His eyes are wider than normal and he looks like a hatchling that flew for the first time. It's adorable!

"You should try harnessing the lighting again!" Dak says excited.

"Wait, Before you try..." Layla start and her eyes trailed towards me. Once she was looking at me everyone else's eyes drift towards me as well.

"What?" I ask tilting my head a bit.

"Well when Winger used his power last time it was when you were in danger." Layla said with a smirk. Aggro and Summer are smirking too. Why though? Cutter, Dak, Winger and Burple looked just as clueless as me.

"So?" Dak asked.

"Ugh, boys." Aggro said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey!" I say offended, I'm not a boy!

"Well not you the girl is always oblivious." Summer adds. Winger is now looking away not looking at anyone.

"The girl?" I say more confused then ever.

"Never mind, you can try now Winger." Layla says. I wonder what that was about but I decide to ignore it for now.

Winger flys high in the air and stops. He puts his head near his chest-stomach area. His eyes are scrunched up and his body is tense. A low growl comes from his throat. We all wait a few seconds and nothing happens.

"Is it working?" Winger yells from up in the sky.

"Well you kinda look like your constipated!" I yell so he can hear. The Rescue Riders all start snickering and giggling. Winger land with a thump and an unpressed look.

"Do you know who I am?" Winger says and keeps his head high. He's now in front of me and has a smirk on his face. Probably thinking I'm gonna run scared, which I'm not.

"Ohhhh! I'm shaking in my scales!"  I say teasingly. I now have a smirk on my face as well. I wait for him to say something back but all he does is smile at me. Why? Then I get a great idea. I'm gonna insult him until his powers come out!

"Oh so little Alpha can't defend himself." I start taunting him. Why do I feel so bad? I knew the feeling just gonna get worse so I just push it down.

"Did he even what to be Alpa!" I call out to the other dragons. I think the Rescue Riders understand what I'm trying to do.

"Did he even want to know? I bet he just wanted to keep his perfect little life with the Rescue Riders!" Every word I said was breaking me inside but I had too....

"Voilet..." he warned me. Don't look at his eyes.... I look start into his eyes. He look hurt... almost betrayed...

"How about you go cry about it to you daddy... oh wait you can't! Not like you knew him that WELL ANYWAY!!" I screamed at him.

I saw lighting clouds comes towards Huttsgalor faster than any could normally. I saw his scales light up where his spine should be. The clouds are now right above Huttsgalor. The lighting hit him and it made lighting sparks on certain parts on his body.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!!" He screamed at me. Somehow I wasn't scared. No matter how scary he looks I just... wasn't afraid. I felt my eyes water a bit but I don't let any tears fall. I offer a sad smile.

"Good job Winger, you did it." My voice is so quiet it almost is the volume of a whisper. I turn towards the forest and walk away though the trees. I stop for a second and I look back to see all the dragons and vikings with shocked faces. I look towards Winger his face broke me the most. His face was a mixture of sad, hurt, surprised and... worry? Why is he worried? I'm doing what he wants...right? His eyes are almost begging me to stay but I shouldn't. I force my head back around and fly away that way I go faster. It's not just Winger... it brought up some bad memories too. But I shouldn't be this sad. Why am I so sad? I barely know them. Though it felt like I knew Winger forever...

———————————————————————-

(A/N)
So this is the new chapter! Sorry it's not that long. I kinda wanted to leave it of on a cliffhanger so... yeah. So I didn't even expect myself to right that and I kinda just did it... so was it to much? Anyway I also wanted her to have a mysterious past so yeah you might find that out later with her telling the team or should I just do flashbacks of her past? You guys chose! Vote and comment! Byeeeeee!